Chapter 8

My alarm clock went off a lot sooner than I wanted it to, I grunted to myself, rolled over and turned it off. I hate alarm clocks so much, life would be better without them. I finally got out of bed and put on some jeans and a black tank top. I wanted to keep it quick and simple. I had no idea what Louis was going to have me wear so i wanted to be able to change quickly. I decided not to do my make-up it would be pointless since the make-up artist would just remove it and that would be a waste of money for my make-up. I grabbed my phone and of course like Niall said there was a text from him.

310-245-2778: 

just call me when you get this.

I wasn't in the mood to call but I honestly couldn't remember the way back to Niall's house, I know it was near MacArthur Park but I didn't know where to be exact. I called him but it went straight to voicemail, I got really frustrated but I had to know where to go so I called again, this time someone answered.

"hello" a tired voice answered

"umm Niall?" I asked 

"who is this?" he asked, his accent was stronger when he was tired but I just listened carefully.

"Lana, from last night." I said walking out my front door. I double checked to make sure it was locked.

"Oh hey Lana, you ready." he said, I could tell he was waking up more.

"Yeah I'm walking out my front door now." I said making my way to the elevator.

"Okay, let me know when you get in to your car."  he said, I could hear what sounded like him getting out of his bed. 

"Alright give me just a second, I am in my lobby." I said, walking through, I waved at the man, who was watching me from the front desk and he gave me a weird look. I just figured he wasn't used to southern hospitality. "Okay I am at my car." I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" he laughed

"I don't know" I laughed

"Okay so drive like you were going to MacArthur Park and then go down Ocean ave. and I'll wait for you on the street." He said 

"Okay I think I can do that." I replied

"okay see ya then." he said then the line went dead

It took me about ten minutes to get to the street Niall was talking about. I drove really slow just in case I passed him, I looked ahead about two mail boxes and there he was standing there rubbing his eyes. He looked like he was in a white shirt and black shorts, I couldn't really tell I was still too far away. I pulled up slowly and came to a stop when I reached Niall he looked up and smiled then he got in the car.

"Morning Lana." he said

"Morning Niall." I replied

"Are you ready?" he asked as I pulled up and parked next to Harry's car.

"I think so." I said bringing the car to a stop and getting out.

"good." he said leading me into the house. "Can I get you coffee or tea?" he asked

"Um no I am good." I smiled

"Okay let me show you where they are at." he said walking in the opposite direction of his kitchen, we passed a few rooms and then I started hearing people talking, we turned a corner and went through a plastic sheet and there they were models who were ten times prettier than me.

"I can't do this." I said stopping in my tracks

"what why?" Niall asked 

"These models are so much prettier than me, I look like the potato in this group. Niall I can't do this." I said backing up