Chapter 7

"Oh well, then I guess you are used to girls wanting you." I smiled a little guilty that I was so rude to him but I'm sure no one has ever been rude to him in his life so I didn't feel to bad about the whole situation.

"Yeah, but it comes with the title." he smiled

"I'm sorry I was so rude, just been through so much, in the past three days and I kinda broke down, don't take it personal." i laughed

"I'm not, just shocked you haven't taken your phone out for a picture." he laughed 

"not really a fan, sorry, not that like your music isn't good because it is, I just..It's just...Ugh.." i grunted. "i can talk I promise." i laugh which made Niall laugh. "I just don't want a picture right now, i look awful." i said pointing mostly to my face.

"If only you knew the amount of girls who are crying when I take pictures with them." he laughed

"I wont be one of them." i laughed

"Im okay with that." he smiled

"well I need to head back don't want to be out here after dark, thats when the freak come out." i smiled then did some crazy dance. 

Niall just laughed.

"Im so sorry you had to see that." I laughed fixing my clothes back to normal

"Its okay its better seeing you this way than before." he smiled

"Well, I would say see ya around but considering you are super famous and all, the possibilities are slim." I mentioned almost joking 

"Yeah, our schedule is about to get really crazy the next few months." he frowned

"Well goodnight Niall, or what is it your fans say Niallson... NO Wait that's wrong...... Nialltom...." Niall just laughed as I was guessing what his fans called him. "Okay clearly not a fan, i have no Idea what they call you so goodnight." i smiled

"Yeah goodnight to you as well." he said. Then I turned on my heel and headed in the other direction.

It was about nine at night and I walked a short distance up the road when I saw a group of guys just standing along one of the buildings. They started whistling and cat calling in my direction, I quickly turned around to see Niall just a small distance away. I turned in that direction and walked as fast as I could without actually running. I finally caught up to Niall and he was on the phone, I turned around to see the guys closer now and I had a small panic grown inside me. They wouldn't come for me if I was with Niall, I thought really quick and grabbed Niall's hand that was swinging by his side. He looked at me shocked and confused to see me. I used my eyes to point in the direction that the group of guys were in and I was trying to be nonchalant about the fact that me and Niall were basically strangers and I was using him to get away from the creepy guys in the alley way. Niall hung up his phone call and then looked back at the guys following. He looked upset then he looked at me with gentle eyes, his blue eyes just gave me a sense that, it was okay. 

"Um where is your house?" Niall spoke quietly, the guys weren't close enough to hear but I'm glad he wasn't going to take any chances.

"four miles the other direction. maybe more." I said my voice shaking from fear.

"I told you, you shouldn't be out here." he said 

"okay we can go over that after we lose these creeps." I said looking back to see they had disappeared. "They're gone." I said letting go of Niall's hand.

"I see that, do you still want me to walk with you?" Niall asked

"Umm let me think about it..." i said smiling "Uh Duh, those guys scared me." i said still a little freaked