Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

Okay so, I bring him to my house to help him, being the kind person I am, and he throws himself at me. Well this escalated quickly. 

"Hey as much as I love this position, would you mind getting off." I said sarcastically. 

"I knew you'd love it." He winked. "But don't you want me as bad as I want you." He whispered as he kissed my neck. 

I know I've wanted him since freshmen year, but not like this, andnot right now.

"P-please J-Justin get off." I pleaded.

He roughly slamed his hips to mine. Is he dry humping me? This needs to stop, but I just can't find the words. 

"Not until you admit I'm the sexiest guy you've ever seen." He said looking into my eyes. 

How in the world am I supposed to talk when I'm lost in his eyes? Wow they really are amazing.

"Say it." He whispered in my ear. His hot breath sending tingles through my body.

"Y-you're the sexiest guy I've ever seen." I said quickly.

"Good alright, I'll see you at school tomorrow." He said as he stood up and ran out of the house. 

But wasn't his ankle hurt? Is this all just a game to him? Mmm that sexy mother fu- wait stop it. That  boy better not try talking to me tomorrow. Nope I will not talk to him.

Wait why would he fake hurting his ankle? Did he want to come to my house? Does he like me? Hah no... look at yourself, you ugly potato. I'm so normal. My Brown hair, brown eyes, and normal body. 

Justins P.O.V.

I walked to the school to pick up my car. What a day, I spent it with the girl I've liked since the 9th grade. I reeeeaaaallllyyy like Lilly. I mean, she's so diffrent, she doesn't throw herself at me like most girls. She probably hates me now, oh well at least i got to be on top of her. Tomorrow I'll make my move on her. I drove home and quickly got inside my house.

"You were supposed to be home a while ago." My mom said as she walked inside my room, without permission.

"Sure mom, come in." I said sarcastically.

"Shut it, where were you?" She asked sitting next to me.

"Mom I'm only like an hour late." I said laughing at how she's trying to be strict. 

"Answer my question." She said giving me a warning look.

"I was at Lilly's house. I was talking to some kid and she attacked me to the floor, so I said I hurt my ankle, but I really did'nt I just wanted to be with her." I said, I didn't want my mom to know about Lilly because she's the one i go to when I'm obsesseing over Lilly. No wait I don't obsess over her, I can get any girl I want... and I want her.

"Oh then it's okay. How about I call her and she can come over for dinner! Yes that's a great idea!" She shouted walking to the door.

"Mom please don-" She shut my door in my face, who does she think she is? Oh yeah my mom...

"You're not coming out of ther until dinner's ready. Now go shower and get ready, I'm going to call Lilly." She shouted. 

Wow mom thanks for the help.