Chapter 13.

Lillys P.O.V.

Justin groaned and closed the bathroom door I laughed and walked to the room. I felt myself getting dizzy, and loosing my vision. Everything suddenly becoming blurry, I held on the doorway, and felt everything spinning. I turned around and my body made contact with the other side of the doorway. I fell to the floor, and tried getting up, but it was no use. I felt my eyes close, and my head hit the ground. 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"I didn't do anything to her!" I heard someone shout. 

"Oh so she just magically fell to the floor?" I heard what souns like Jenna ask. 

"No! I told you already, I got out of the shower and found her on the floor in the doorway!" Justin shouted. 

I tried opening my eyes, but my eye lids were to heavy. My eyes fluttered open, and I quickly sat up. Justin ran over to me, with a worried expression. 

"Lilly what happen?" He asked and I realized everyone else was in the room with me. 

"I- After you got in the shower I felt dizzy then I hit something and fell over, I tried getting up but I fell back and my head hit the floor." I said as I rubbed my forehead. 

"We were so worried about you.."Lolay said as she sat on the bed. 

"Yeah, and I'm freaking hungry." Joe said making us laugh. 

"Well letsgo eat!" I said as I got up.

"You are not goin anywhere, we're staying here." Justin said as he sat me down again. 

"What, I feel fine really!" I said as I stood up and jumped around. "See!" 

"Fine, but you aren't gonna stay out of my sight." He said.

"Aww you guys are so cute. Can we go eat now?" Matt said as he pulled us to the door. 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

*At the restraunt*

"Wow that was really good." I said as I rubbed my stomach. 

"Tell me about it!" Joe said as he put his arm around Lola and she giggled. 

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out, the screen flashed 'Mom'. I smiled and got up. 

"I'm gonna go take this outside." I said as I walked away. 

Mom: Honey! Hows Vegas?

Me: It's beautiful mom!

Mom: I'm glad you love it. I want you to be home by Tuesday, we're coming back wensday.

Me: Yeah, no problem. We're leaving tomorrow anyway. 

Mom: good, I gotta go, Love you.

Me: I love you too. 

"Who was that?" Someone asked behind me. 

"Shit Justin you scared me!" I said as I laughed. 

"I asked you a question who the fuck was that?" He spat as he pushed me up against the wall.