Chapter 23

From Justin:

What are you talking about? Anyway, I'm here so open the door.

My eyebrows creased in a frown, is he fucking serious? I walked downstairs and to the door. I took in a big breath of air. I opened the door and saw him standing there all sunshine and rainbows.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked.

"What?" He asked as he let himself in.

"I don't remember saying you could come in." I spat.

"Are you serious right now?" He mocked.

"Forget it. What do you want? "I asked.

"Can't I come see my beautiful Girlfriend ?" He asked sarcastically as he followed Me into the living room.

"I don't know, how many do you have and which one?"I asked as I sat as far away as possible from him.

"I have no idea what your going on about." He said shrugging.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! EVERY TIME YOUR ON YOUR OWN YOU HAVE TO SHOVE YOUR TONGUE DOWN SOMEBODY'S THROAT JUSTIN. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME FEEL? AND THEN YOU GO POSTING IT ON A SOCIAL NETWORK. JUST GO, JUST -UGH LEAVE.!! " I shouted.

"Will you calm down. "He said calmly.

"No, I care about you and it seems to me that you don't give a single fuck about me. And I'm tired of it. We've only been together for a short time, but I'm sure I've had enough of your crap. Just please leave me alone already." I said now softly crying.

I need to stop crying. I shouldnt care, if he doesn't care Why should I?

"Your breaking up with me? "He asked and I nodded. "Will you please think about it, I really care about you and I promise-" he neared me and tried hugging me.

"Stop, no I don't -just stop don't touch me and leave. Please." I begged.

"I'm not leaving." He said hugging me.

He smelt like perfume, and had a bruise on his neck. Or is that a??

"Get. The. Fuck. Off. And. Leave. Now." I spat pushing him off.

"You know what I'll be back later when your calmer." He said standing up.

"This isn't going to just go away. And don't come because I won't be here. If you can have fun on your own so can I." I said standing up.

He stood up with me and looked at me confused. He shook his head and stormed out of my house. I went upstairs and locked myself in my room. I hate people. I hate boys. I hate Justin. But right now all I need is love and affection.

*Justin's POV *

I'm guessing she saw the picture. I don't even remember that girl to be honest. I don't remember anything when I'm intoxicated with alcohol. I care about her, like I've never cared about anyone else. It feels horrible to think that she thinks that I don't care.

I drove into my driveway and stormed into my house.

"Hey- whoa. What happen sweety.? " my mom asked.

"Lilly broke up with me." I said

"Why?" She asked concerned.

"lll tell you later, I'm really tired. "I said walking away.

"Wow. I'd break up with my boyfriend if I saw the lovebite on his neck too." She said before walking off.

I walked into my room and looked to see what she was talking about. Okay, I did not see that there. I jumped on my bed and lay there. Why am I so stupid? Why can't I be with someone without fucking them up? I wish I could be with her and not let anyone come in between.

I can't stop over-thinking. What if she does go out and do something stupid? I'll never forgive myself. Ugh. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep dark sleep.

"JUSTIN IM LEAVING FOR WORK I'LL SEE YOU LATER!"the sound of my mom yelling woke me up.

I turned to see the time and saw it was 4pm what the hell? I went downstairs and decided to watch t.v. Why is everything so boring without her? I need her. I need her now. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I pulled it out. I smiled when I saw it was from her. I opened the message and saw a picture of her. With some guy. His arm is around her shoulder and she looks happier than ever. The text said:

I can be happy without you too. (: <3

I shouted and stood up, quickly dialing her number and she answered right away.

L: Hey! Shh shh I'm on the phone Tom.

J: where are you?

L:.obviously with Tom.

J: who the fuck is Tom?

L: ummm Tom!

J: your pissing me off. Are you at your house?

L: that's good! And no, I'm at Tom's house it's very big.

J: go home now.

L: why? Don't you want me to be happy?

J: Lilly- please we need to talk.

L:.how bout no? I gotta go Tom has a Jacuzzi and I need to explore it.

She hung up and I threw my phone across the room. I grabbed my keys and force furiously to her house. Once I arrived I sat at her front porch. Waiting.

.......... ........................

*four hours later*

I've been sitting here, waiting for her to get here. Her car finally came into the driveway and I quickly stood up. She walked over and saw me.

"What? "She asked.

"Where have you been?" I asked ignoring her question.

"At Tom's house. " she said simply.

"Who. The. Fuck. Is. Tom.?" I asked angry, my fists clenching.

"A friend. Calm down it's not like we did anything you do with other girls." She spat before opening her door. I tried walking in but she blocked the way. "Your not coming inside."

"Are you being serious? " I asked amused.

"Yes. You know what just give me some time." She asked as she leaned against the door frame.

"Your breaking up with me?" I asked feeling hurt.

"No, just give me time to think. "

"Think about what?"

"If your worth me getting my heart broken every day." She said. She let her head hang

own as she spoke her words. They stabbed at my heart. Have I really put her through a heart break? It's not like I've slept with anyone.

"How long?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"A couple days. Actually no." She looked up looking much more confident. "Give me tonight by morning I'll be sure to have an answer for you. " she said and closed the door in my face before I could respond.