Chapter 19.

"W-what? What is it?" I asked worried and desperate to know. 

"Promise me if your parents don't like me, you won't leave me." He responded almost whispering. 

"They're gonna love you, but I promise." I smiled. 

"Thank you." 

"Was that all?"

"Yeah, but lets keep talking." He begged. 

"I can't I'm busy."

"Lying on your couch?"

"No, I'm with my parents out for breakfast."

"Better not be lying, bye babe."

"Bye Justin." 

I hung up and walked back inside. My mom and dad were already standing up, indicating that we're leaving. We drove home and my mom told me about how we might go to Paris for a family vacation. That sounds pretty fun, all three of us together, like a family. 

"I need to go shopping with my daughter, drive us to the mall dear." My mom begged my dad. 

He sighed and dropped us off. A mom and daughter day sounds fun. 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*In the mall*

"So how far have you and Justin gone?" My mom asked making my cheeks flush. 

"Not far mom, don't worry about it." 

"Alright, but if he hurts you he won't live to see another day."

"I know he won't, so is this all were getting?" 

"Yes, call your dad and tell him to come for us." 

I pulled out my phone from my bag and called my dad. After waiting a while he came by and took us home. I went upstairs and threw myself on my bed. I looked at the bed and saw it was already 5. Ugghh, oh well I look fine. 

I fell asleep and woke up to someone shaking me. 

"Honey, you told us 6:30. It's 6:00." My mom said. 

Shit. 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*At the restraunt*

"Reservations for Bieber." I said to the man at the little desk. 

"Yes, are you uh Lilly?" He asked as he looked up at me and I nodded. "Follow me." 

We followed him and I spotted Justin with Pattie, when they saw us. Justin watched my every move as we made our way there. He winked, and then gave my parents a warm smile. 

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Parker." Justin said as he held out his hand. My mom ignored his hand and pulled him in for a hug. My dad did the same, okay weird. 

"Justin, so great to meet you! Pattie, I haven't seen you in a while." My mom said as she gave Pattie a hug. 

"Hey Ellen. Jack!" Pattie said as she pulled away and gave my dad a hug. 

"Are you ignoring me babe?" Justin asked as he grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a hug. 

"Well, I was." I smirked. He took me to a chair and pulled it out for me to take a seat. 

"Here are your menus I'll have a waiter over in a few moments." The mad said before walking away. 

Justin sat next to me, while my mom and dad sat in front, with Pattie on the end. 

"So Justin, why do you like my daughter?" My dad asked getting straight to the point. 

"Dad." I whispered, and Justin laughed. 

"She's the sweetest girl I know; she's down to earth, smart, gorgeous, fun, sometimes moody-"

"That's enough" I said and my dad laughed. 

"Well you seem like a sweet boy, and Lilly seems to really like you-"

"Moooom." I whined and Pattie laughed. 

"Oh honey, don't worry about it. Justin hasn't shut up about you since he first saw you freshmen year." Pattie said making me giggle. 

"Hey mom look, a menu." Justin said as he covered his face with his menu. 

We laughed and the waiter came, taking our order. We each ordered, and my dad started making conversation again with my mom and Pattie. 

"My parents like you, but I don't know why you wanted to meet them so quickly we started dating like a week ago." I whispered to Justin. 

"Because I plan on us being a forever thing." He smiled. My heart stopped at his words. I looked away and turned to face my mom. 

"So Justin, what do you plan on doing with your future?" My mom asked. 

"Oh well I um, I sing." He replied and my mouth dropped. 

"No way." I said. 

"Yeah, I take him to places and they pay him." Pattie said smiling. 

"You never told me that." I said elbowing his side. 

"Do you want to sing for us?" My dad asked. 

"Maybe another day, look the foods coming." He said looking at the waiter. 

"This isn't over." I warned him.