Chapter 15.

*Monday morning*

I woke up, and turned to look at my clock '11:47am'. I cursed under my breath, and slowly got up. I walked into the bathroom, and brushed my teeth. I changed into shorts, and a muscle shirt. Today is the day Justin and I both have our own plans. He's probably doing something fun, and here I am planning on staying in all day. I'm really not in the mood for other humans today. 

I dragged myself down stairs, and quickly served myself a bowl of cereal. I walked into the living room, and turned on the T.V. I picked up my phone and saw a text. I groaned and opened it.

From Justin:

Hey baby, I think I told you I'm out with Ryan today ,but I'll try to drop by during the day.

To Justin:

It's okay, I probably won't be home all day...

I set my phone on the couch and finished my cereal. Suddenly a thought came by, when is Justin going to meet my parents? Nahh, I'll just let him think about it, I don't want to rush things. Then again I do really like him. I care about him like I've never cared about anyone. Were both so diffrent, yet the same. It'samazing how two people can be so compatible.

From Justin:

Where will you be all day?

To Justin:

Don't worry about it babe, gotta go bye....

From Justin:

I'm gonna be at your house in ten minutes

To Justin:

I'm not home

There was a knock at the door and I groaned, but walked over. I looked through the window, and saw Justin, a very angry Justin. I took in a deep breath, prepared for him to yell at me. I opened the door and smiled. 

"Hey! What are you doing here I was just about to leave?" I said, obviously lying. 

"Your lying. You would never go out looking like that." He said as he walked in. 

"Yeah, I was gonna go for a jog." I said as I followed him everywhere he went. "Are you looking for something?" 

"Who else is in here with you?" He asked. 

"No one, why would you-wait do you think I'm cheating on you?" I asked laughing. 

"Well, yes, you lied about saying your not home. Obviously your not going anywhere." He said sitting on my couch. 

"No, I just wanted the day to myself. I'm sorry for lying." I pouted as I sat on his lap, my knees bent, and a leg on either side of him. 

"I can't stay mad at you." He breathed out as I kissed his neck. "Ryan is waiting outside." 

"Okay then bye." I said as I jumped off. 

"Just like that?" He asked and I nodded. "Come sit back where you were." He said patting his lap, I sat down on him again, and he leaned in and started kissing me. His tongue glided over my bottom lip, asking for acsess, which I gladly gave. Our tongues danced together and he bucked his hips. I felt him harden under me. "You don't know how bad I want you." He whispered as he pulled away and started sucking on my neck. I quietly moaned, and he started lightly biting on it. His lips sucked and his teeth bit. I tilted my head and he placed both his hands on my bottom. 

"J-Justin, st-top." I begged. He pulled away, and lightly kissed the spot that was sure to be different colors now. 

"We need more of these moments." He smirked as I got off of him. I blushed and sat on the arm chair. 

"Shouldn't you get going?" I asked. 

"Shit, Ryan I forgot. Okay bye babe, I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he pecked my lips. "Maybe tonight." He said winking, then walking away. 

I heard the front door open, then close. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I turned on the lights and looked in the mirror.

"Fuck." I cursed as I looked at the bruise on my neck. It was purple, I ran my fingers over it and winced. Okay that was stupid. "Mom and  dad! Oh my gosh what are they gonna say?" I shouted to myself. I got mad at myself for letting this happen, but the anger slowly died when I thought about it. Justin gave me a love bite. I half smiled at the thought of him. 

I turned off the T.V. and went upstairs to my room. I took out my tablet, and quickly got on twitter. I was on there for who knows how long. I began to get hungry and I looked at the time, '4:36'. 

"What the heck!" I shouted to, well no one. I got up and walked downstairs. "I need a puppy, I'm too lonley." I huffed. 

I made myself a sandwhich with anything I could find. I walked over to my speacial cabinet door, that is strictly only for me. I pulled out a big bag of Hot Cheetos, Oreos, Doritos, and a couple other candies. 

Once I placed everything in one of those silver plate things I walked to the living room and turned on the T.V. I was about to take a bite of my sandwich when the doorbell rang. 

"Oh my gosh no!" I shouted as I got up and walked like a zombie to the door. I opened it and saw Justin, I loudly groaned. "What do you want now?" I asked as I let him in. 

"Wow, I'm glad to see you too." He said sarcastically. 

"I thought we were taking the day off from each other?" I asked as he followed me into the living room. 

"We were, but I have nothing to do anymore, so I thought I could pass by-Whoa, you're gonna eat all that?" He asked refering to my little buffet that was on the table. 

"Yes is that wrong?" I asked as I sat down, and began eating my sandwich. 

"Do you have the munchies?" 

"No! I was just kinda hungry. Do you want some? Take anything you'd like." I said, he smiled and sat to me, picking up the bag of Doritos. 

"Tonights gonna be fun." He smirked.