Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

"Wow people sure like to stare at you." I huffed, as I leaned him against my car.

"They're staring at us. No one ever helps me besides my friends, but even sometimes they're even scared." He stated proudly.

"Well you don't scare me. I don't see why everyone is so intimidated by you." I said as I opened the back door for him.

"There's a lot to be scared of babe- wait are you making me go in the back seat?" He asked amused.

"You have to earn the front now get in." He quickly got in and I closed the door.

"Hello there!" I heard someone shout behind me.

"Well if it isn't the lovely Jenna." I said as I hugged her.

"Alright hoe, your the talk of the schhol. I heard your taking Justin home and you guys are gonna fuck." She said with a concerned look.

"It's true!" Justin shouted from inside the car. I quickly stuck my tongue out at him and he kissed the glass window.

"It's not true, I hurt his ankle now I'm taking him home to check it. Mind taking care of that rumor for me?" I asked she nodded in response.

"Take care, I'll text you when it's all taken care of." She said I nodded and walked away.

"Okay, now I'm gonna take you to my house, check your ankle, then bring you back so you can drive home. You have a car here right?" I asked.

"Yes Lilly I do." He sighed.

"You know my name?" I asked confused.

"Everyone does, you and me are the most known people in school." He said proudly.

"Yeah, but I'm known because of my good reputation, you on the other hand it's a bad reputation." I said as I drove off.

" Riiiigghhhtt." He said.

We got to my house and i helped him upstairs to my room.

"Who else is home?" He asked.

"Just us." I shrugged.

"Good, that way you can scream my name." He growled as he pulled me on my bed and hovered over my body.