Chapter 12.

I ran, I ran as fast as my legs would let me. I quickly pulled off my heels, and took them in my hand. I went to the elevator, but heard Justin calling my name from some where I couldn't see. I turned my head and saw the staircase. I quickly ran to the door, and began running up the stairs. Justin probably didn't know I came in here because I can't hear his voice. I'm not sad I guess just hurt? I dont know, but I sure to hell am angry. I finally got to our floor, and got into our room. I locked the door, and calmly walked to the bathroom. I stripped myself of all my cothes, and got into the shower.

The water hit me like ice blades, but I don't mind. It's actually calming me down a lot. I sat in the shower floor, just thinking. Maybe it's my fault. I mean he's a teenage boy, obviously looking for sexual interaction. Something I haven't gave him. 

"Lilly, come out." I heard Justin's faint voice say from outside the bathroom door. "Please we need to talk." 

I got up and took my sweet ime showering, ignoring everything he said. Once I was finished I changed and got out of the bathroom, only to find Justin sitting on the floor next to the door. 

"Lilly, we need to talk." He begged as he stood up. 

I walked to the bed ignoring everything he said. He wanted to be immature then so can I. I pulled the covers back and slowly got in, covering myself inside the blankets. 

"Lilly, I'm serious stop playing. Look at me." He said sternly. I got up and his face lit up, but once he noticed I was only getting up to grab my phone, he frowned. "Lilly say something." 

"Can you shut up? I'm trying to sleep." I spat as I got back on the bed. 

"Okay, say something else." He said as he sat next to me. 

"What do you want me to say?" I asked. 

"That you forgive me..." He said as his face turned to face his lap. 

"How can I? You haven't even said sorry." I replied as I sat up to face him. "But I realize this is partially my fault.'

"I'm sorry... if you think it's your fault then your so wrong. I'm the one who made the mistake." He said as he took my hand in his.

"Your really stupid you know that? But I can't leave you, I care too much." I said as I sighed.

 "Yes I know, I care about you a lot too. You can't imagine how much I do." He said as he pulled me into a hug. 

I pulled away slightly so we were facing each other, he stared at my lips, and my breath hitched in my throat. He slowly pushed me back on the bed, as he held my head. He leaned over my body and slowly neared my face. Our lips making contact, moving together perfectly. After we finished he pecked my lips and smiled. 

"I've been waiting four years to do that." He said as he smirked. 

"I'm still mad at you get off." I said as I pushed him off. 

"I thought you forgave me?" 

"I did, but I've never been so tierd now hush." He laughed and got off the bed. 

Once I closed my eyes, I knocked out. 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Justins P.O.V. 

I woke up to the sunlight shining through the cream colored curtains. I sat up and realized the bed was empty. I probably dreamt that Lilly forgave me. I quickly got up and heard the water from the bathroom sink running, the door was open so i looked inside and saw Lilly brushing her teeth. I went up behind her and grabbed her waist. She jumped a little but looked in the mirror and saw me there. 

"You are so beautiful." I said as I smiled looking at her in the mirror. 

"The magic of make-up." she replied proudly. 

"You don't need make-up. Don't wear that." I frowned. 

"Yes, I really do." she sighed. 

"No you don't. You're perfect without it." I replied and she shook her head. 

"Get ready we're all going out for breakfast." She said as she walked out of the bathroom.