These Are Just A Bunch Of 1D Imagines

This is a really short Niall Imagine

Imagine!

        You were sitting on the couch, bored as could be.

        “Y/N” Niall yelled.

        “YEA” You yelled back.

        “Come on get ready we are going for a ride somewhere, let’s get out of our flat for a bit” He said, walking up to you, pulling you towards the bedroom.

        You and Niall cracked jokes, and laughed the whole time while you two were getting ready.

----------------Later On-----------------

        “Niall, where are we going” You asked, sitting in the front seat of his car.

        “You’ll see” He said, smiling back at you, and then returning his eyes back to the road.

        You smiled, and put your bare feet up on the dash, letting the wind fly through your hair. You were singing along to one of your favourite songs, Wings by Little Mix. Niall drove down the country road smiling.

        “We’re here” Niall yelled, excitedly.

        It took you a moment to realise where you were, but as soon as you saw the tree you had so many memories with, you remembered instantly.

        You were at the spot you two first met, had your first kiss, your first dance, and where he first told you he loved you. This place was your spot and his.

        You were admiring the scenery around you, when you lost Niall. You turned around and saw the beautiful Irish boy with a navy blue box, and a beautiful ring placed in it.

        “Y/N, will you do the honor, and marry me?” Niall said looking you dead in the eye.

        WHAT WILL YOU ANSWER?