Part 1 Harry Imagine!

IMAGINE

                The rain was slapping your face while you were laying down on the soaked grass. For some reason, it didn’t bother you. It almost felt like it wasn’t even hitting you, you literally felt nothing. Everything felt almost fake.

                You had a little too much to drink, but it couldn’t be enough to leave you this drunk you thought. You couldn’t even move.

                “Is it finally kicking in there sugar pie” an old raspy man voice spoke, but you couldn’t find where it was coming from. You were actually hearing it from all over.

                Then it hit you, he drugged you. You wanted to run but your body wouldn’t respond to anything. You were defenceless.

                His scaly hand cupped your cheek, and then slowly slid down your face onto your neck then down the split between your boobs. His hand moved towards one boob, and he gave it a slow squeeze.

“Wow girly, you enjoy that don’t you” he smirked evilly.

“NO I DON”T ENJOY IT” you wanted to scream, but not even your mouth opened. No one could hear your screams for help.

                His hand unclasped your boob, and went to your stomach. His pointy finger nail poked a hole through your thin shirt causing him to scratch your stomach. He then tore your shirt, literally ripping it off your body. Leaving you there laying in your bra, and pieces of your favourite shirt.

                Before you knew it your shorts were ripped off, and torn to pieces all round the field. You were scared out of your mind by this point. You had no fight in you.

“HEY, WHAT THE HELL” you heard someone yell from a distance.

                Before you knew it, there was a curly haired boy running towards you guys. He pushed the smily man off you, which pissed him off. You instantly felt relief wash over you but everything wasn’t over yet.

                “Hey buddy, why don’t you fuck off, I’m a little busy here” The old pervert spat at the curly haired boy.

                The boy then tackled the disgusting man to the ground, repeatedly punching him. It left you in complete shock. Why was he doing this for you?

                “Hi I’m Harry” the curly haired boy said lending out his hand.

                By this point you could kind of move, so you lent out your hand to take his.

                “I’m Y/N” You replied, barley able to stand.

                Harry looked down, and his eyes went big. He ripped his shirt off his back handing it to you, and mumbled a quick sorry. You didn’t understand at first, then you realised you’re practically naked! You quickly pull the shirt on.

                “Thank-you for your shirt, and what you did back there” you shyly whispered.

                Harry could tell things were awkward, and you were very shy and embarrised.

                “Hey why don’t you stay at my house tonight? I’ll let you take my bed and I’ll take the couch” He suggested giving you a charming smile.

                You hesitated at first, but agreed you didn’t have money or anyway home.

VOTE FOR PART 2!!!!!  I hope its okay... if it sucks that bad i wont do part two! so vote if you like it!!!