Six

**NIALL'S POV**

"No, mate! I already called the single room!" I yelled back at Liam as I closed the door on him so he'd stop asking me to share a room with Zayn so he could have a room to himself. I needed a little Niall alone time. It’s always nice having a room to yourself. I love the boys but sometimes being able to starfish across the bed is the best feeling. Plus then it'd be a lot easier to talk to Jessica. She was really really pretty. I'm sure she thought I was a freak from the way I was staring at her at the award show last night. I really didn't mean to freak her out. I mean, I had seen pretty girls before, believe me. But when I saw her I was completely knocked off my feet. Ed had told us that his cousin was staying with him and she’s a huge fan, but when he said cousin, I automatically pictured someone who was like eleven. Definitely not someone like her.

But whatever, she has a boyfriend anyway. I unpack my things and get settles in a bit.  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**Jessica's POV**

Niall came trotting down the stairs and into the kitchen wearing some grey sweats and a tee shirt.

"Is there anything I can help with? What’re we having?" He inquired. His shirt wasn't too tight, but was just tight enough to accentuate his tummy muscles. I had nonchalantly to grab onto the edge of the counter to keep from collapsing onto the floor.

"Jess and Kate are just making tacos." Ed said, stealing some shredded cheese on his way out of the kitchen.

"Hey! Don’t eat the ingredients Miss. Impatient!" Kaity said flashing him a joking wink.

"Yeah and what are you going to do about it then?" He said back, taunting her from across the room. Just then the other boys came scampering down the stairs.

"Sheeran, instead of making her make the first move, why don’t you grow some and do it yourself!" Shouted Louis from the living room making Harry and Liam to 'oooooooooh' like Louis had just thrown some shade, which made me and Niall and Zayn all stifle a laugh. Ed awkwardly told us all to shut up and Kaity just grinned at the counter where she was chopping up lettuce. I lightly hip bumped her, making her look over at me and smile even bigger. God dang it, I wish they would freaking get together already.

"Anything you all need help with?" I heard a thick Irish accent chime in right behind me, causing me to jump and lay my hand down on the blistering stove. I jumped back, stumbling into Niall, yelping as my hand throbbed and waving it through the air like creating cool air would make it feel better of something. Niall rushed to turn on the sink and grabbed my arm, pulling me over so I can run it under cold water. Oh my god my hand hurts so bad. I’m going to cry. Probably. More than likely I’m going to cry right now. I’m sure my hand would feel better right now if I chopped it off. I leaned down and put my elbow on the counter and my non crisped hand over my mouth, closing my eyes.

"Are you alright? I’m really sorry I didn't mean for you to hurt yourself." Niall said to me with his hand gently on my back.

"No no I’m alright." I said really high pitched with my eyes still closed.

"Here, let me see it." He said, taking my hand out from under the water and inspecting it. “It looks like that’s really going to sting for a couple of days." That’s alright. Just kiss me. I couldn't care less if someone caught the entire house on fire right now. The world could be overtaken by aliens right now and just as long as you're here holding my hand and looking at me like that id be totally fine.