Chapter Four

• Dedicated to My BFFL Chaney for always making me laugh at her funny comments. I love you Chan

A/N NOW EDITED. 

Another long chapter, which skips straight ahead to the Hawaii trip.

Hope you guys all enjooooy :)

And lastly, who better to play Selena then Beyonce! ------>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter Four

FLIGHT TO HAWAII NOW BOARDING.”

The voice of the flight attendant rang through the whole airport as we ran though it. We had planned to be on time, but Ricky and Selena were having ‘bad hair days.’

In the end, we all just walked out and they soon followed looking quite distressed. It was amusing to see Ricky in this state of mind.

As we stepped onto the plane, we found the seats that had been allocated to us on our tickets. We were all together, but decided to move around so that everyone was happy.

It was four to a seat, so Sienna, Selena, Jenna and I sat in front and Casey, Toby, Jack, and Ricky were behind us.

“I’m so excited” Sienna giggled, bouncing around as the stewards checked that our seat belts were on and our mobile phones off.

“Sienna-bug you’re always excited” Toby laughed, clicking his belt into place.

“DON’T CALL ME SIENNA-BUG!” she snarled, making him go dead silent.

I learnt that wasn’t her name the hard way, so did everyone else. Toby being new, was obviously immune to this.

“Why?” Toby asked. “It makes you sound cute. Sienna-bug, I like it.”

“Yes but you’re ruining a perfectly good name by putting ‘bug’ on the end” Sienna fought.

“Oooh, does that mean I can call you Jenna-Bug?” Jack asked Jenna.

“Only if you want to be left stranded on a desert island while I sail away in a boat” Jenna decided, smiling smugly.

“Bugs are stupid they can’t even walk they just fly around cos they are lazy” Sienna continued. “They don’t deserve to be put on the end of a human name.”

I think we were all in tears by the end of it.

After ten minutes of the whole ‘bug’ thing, we had to listen to the stewards about all the safety rules, and how to do up our seatbelts, because we were somehow inept of doing simple tasks.

Then it was time to take off.

“The excitements rising” Sienna said, as the plane began to head to the runway. “We are moving.”

If I could see Ricky’s face, he would have a retarded look on his face like that day on the bus when she was sitting on my lap.

Then the plane began to pick up speed, and Sienna lost control of her excitement and laughed her head off as we flew off.

But after about half an hour in, she had become bored like she always did in these situations. And as usual, I was the one that she complained to.

“Tayah I’m bored!” she complained, slumping in her chair.

“Why don’t you look out the window?” Jenna suggested, reading a magazine of some sort.

“Yes, well I may as well be looking at nothing, cos it is all white out there” she complained.