Chapter Twelve

~A/N~

So behold Jenna's woes.

~Enjooooooy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Chapter Twelve

~Jenna’s POV~

This island was really s*it, there was all this drama and I had no part in any of it. Heck no one even really spoke to me on this island anymore, aside from Jack obviously.

Tayah and Casey were keen to get to second base, but Tayah had reservations, Sienna had dumped the man w*ore Toby who then went and slept with Kelly, Ricky and Selena were always commenting about their s*x life’s, and Sophie was always talking about how she thought Selena was pregnant, while Selena denied she was and went off to find more food.

I needed some attention; it’s what I know best. It’s like a second language to me, but what’s dramatic enough to get the whole groups attention on me?

THAT’S IT!

The girls of our group were all laying on the bank, being rolled by the waves as they went in and out.

Everyone had been wearing bathers under their clothes when the plane crashed so we were always in the water.  

“Weeeeee!” Sienna giggled as she rolled out into the ocean with the wave.

Tayah, Sophie and Kat all laughed at her childish antics.

I sat down next to Hannah on the wet ground, and began to play my part.

“Hey guys I need to talk to you” I said, making my tone sound sad.

“What?” Tayah asked from an indent where she hadn’t moved since a wave had washed in.

“Where is Selena?” I asked, wanting her to be there so she could tell everyone what I was about to say.

“She’s gone around the island for a private swim with Ricky” Kat giggled. “It’s nice how she announced it to the world.”

“Well do you guys really think she’s pregnant?” I asked, biting my lip anxiously.

“No, and if she is it’s her choice, her responsibility, her fault” Sophie said. “Not out business. If she’s on the pill like she says that she is then there’s no way that she’s gonna get pregnant.”

“So you wouldn’t judge her and call her a s*ut?” I asked. “Or kinda exile her from the group.”

“Nope” Hannah said, popping the p.

“Well Selena’s not pregnant” I said, pausing to be extra dramatic. “I am.”

Even Sienna stopped rolling around in the background.

“WHAT?” Tayah yelled. “Is everyone on this island doing it except me? The last friggen unicorn on kinky island!”

“HOW COULD YOU BE PREGNANT!?” Sienna asked.

“Well, when a man loves a woman….” Kat began.

“WE KNOW!” Sophie and Hannah yelled, making me work hard to stifle a giggle.

“What are you going to do?” Hannah asked me.

“We ran out of supplies, and we just weren’t careful enough” I lied.

“Does Jack know?” Sienna asked. “He’s the father right?”

“No he doesn’t know, and yes he’s the father” I said. “I wouldn’t cheat on him.”

“Well he needs to know” Kat said.

“I know” I said.

~Jack’s POV~

Me and the guys, minus Ricky were laying on the dry sand talking back to each other as usual.

“Oh hello, girls at twelve o’clock” Liam announced.

I sat up and noticed Jenna in the middle of the girls. She kinda looked upset, and the girls around her looked shocked.

“You haven’t been sleeping with Jenna too have you Toby?” I asked, worried that she had confessed to sleeping with him.

“Man I wish” he laughed.

I punched him hard in the arm, and made him wince.

“Don’t you dare try anything” I growled with my teeth bared.

The girls reached us, and Jenna was the first to speak.

 “Jack we need to talk” she said, sitting next to me in the sand.

“Are you okay?” I asked, taking her hands into my hands. “What’s happened.”

“Jack, I’m pregnant” she said.

My whole world felt like it was about to cave in around me, Jenna was pregnant and I was going to be a father. I was too young to be a father.

“You sure?” I asked, thinking that it was some sick joke.

“Yes, are you saying that I’m lying!” Jenna asked, snatching her hand away.

“No, it’s just hard to believe” I said. “I mean we are so careful.”

“Well I am, and you can either be there or you can’t” she said, tossing her blonde hair sideways.

I didn’t really know what to say.

“I need to think this through” I said, it being the first thing to come to my mind.

“Fine” she said, getting up to leave.

This wasn’t going to end well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LIKE :)

need new ideas guys :)  will upload asap