Chapter 11: Truth is...

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my eyes. Ricky was still sleeping with his arm over my waist and his hair scruffy. Our legs were tangled under the covers and his face was buried in my neck, breathing deeply in and out. His breath tickled my skin and sent shivers up my spine. I smiled to myself, thinking of everything that had happened last night.

Why did Ricky have to be so amazing!? He was so patient and gentle; he made me feel safe and happy. Without thinking, I lifted my hand and brush Ricky's hair out of his face. I left my hand on his face and rubbed his soft cheek, internally screaming at his cuteness.

We stayed like that for another 10 minutes until Ricky's eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me. We got out of the bed and I went into the kitchen to make us some breakfast. I made us scrambled eggs and bacon with orange juice on the side. Ricky came out, freshly showered, and sat at the island to eat with me.

After we finished, I did the dishes, after Ricky's protests, and then hopped in the shower. When I got out I changed into a pink, mid-thigh, skirt, white tank top with a black cardigan, and white converse. I walked into the living room to see Ricky on the phone, smiling. I decided to watch some TV while he talked on the phone to the mystery person. I watched Drop Dead Diva on On Demand, laughing every few minutes at one of Jane's smart remarks. Ricky's called ended after about 20 minutes and he sat next to me on the couch.

"So Chlobird, want to go meet the guys at our show later?" I didn't know he had a show today! Man, the lack of communication is real bro!

"Sure! I'd love to!" I was now super pumped for later. I get to watch Ricky perform!

There'll be tons of girls there to steal Ricky's heart from you too! Ugh, I know this!

"So we'll leave around three, the shows at five but we need to set up, practice, and do meet and greet. Sound good?" Haha, yeah...

"Gucci!" I yelled with as much happiness and confidence as I could muster.

Ricky and I watched finished the episode of DDD then decided to go for a swim. I changed into my bikini from F21 and we went to the pool on the roof. As I walked up, Ricky was sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet floating in the water. I couldn't help, but check him out. He had perfect, olive skin and a six pack. I also had a six pack, but my skin was pretty white. I applied some self-tanner and sunscreen to my face and waited for it to dry. I walked over to Ricky and sat down next to him while looking up to the clear sky. The cool, autumn breeze blew through my hair and made me relax. Ricky decided to do a cannonball while sitting I was still sitting at the edge of the pool and he got me soaked.

"Ricky Garcia! That's cold!" I shrieked with a laugh at the end. Ricky swam towards me and began splashing me with the water.

"Oh that's it!" I stood up and jumped on top of Ricky, making him go under water.

"That's what you get for splashing me butthead!" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

Ricky laugh for a quick second then went under the water and began swimming towards me. He picked me up and threw me up into the air. I landed in the deepest end of the pool and decided to pretend I couldn't swim well. I came to the top and began splashing around like a fish and yelling for Ricky to help me. His face turned from happy to serious in 0.2 seconds and he swam quickly over to me. I went under water and closed my eyes, staying still. Ricky swam down and picked me up, carrying me to the shallow end.

"Chloe! I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" I took my hand and motioned for Ricky's ear. He leaned down and listened carefully.

"Gotcha" I whispered into his ear then started laughing a hardy laugh.