10

when I awoke the room was still dark. i turned onto my back and noticed the bed was empty.

I groaned and felt around for my phone. once I found it I turned it on and realized it was 6:30 in the morning. I wondered why Harry wasn't in bed. my curiosity got the best of me and I slipped from the comforting warmth of the heavy duvet.

last night I had slipped into black spandex shorts and stayed in my black tank top. but now I realized what a mistake that was because I'm fucking freezing.

I creaked open the door and started silently padding to the kitchen the best I knew.

once I reached the end of the hallway I walked into the open of the living room. all sat around the couches were men I've never seen, and an angry looking Harry.

the men immediately snapped their heads towards me. I stared at them with wide eyes. their eyes started hungrily started raking my body and I crossed my hands in front of me.

"Harry?" I managed to squeak out.

his head snapped in my direction and his eyes softened. his eyes looked my body up and down and the anger immediately came back, especially when he looked back at the men.

"Kylie. why are you up?" he said through gritted teeth.

I eyed him for a couple seconds before answering, "I should be asking you the same."

my eyes trailed to the men. one had Raven hair and black looking eyes. another had bright blonde hair and bright blue eyes. the other two had brown hair, one with brown eyes and the other with green.

none of them compared to Harry though.

"Go back to bed babe." Harry growled it out. I looked back to him with wide eyes and inwardly flinched.

I just stared at him for a few seconds and then my teeth started chattering. my eyes fell to the ground and I was about to nod when a deep voice piped up.

"you cold, love?"

my head snapped up and found raven head staring at me with raised eyebrows and a smirk. I looked at him and slowly nodded.

once again his eyes burned holes through my body and his lip was brought between his teeth.

"not complaining, but you're not wearing much. here, do you want my sweater?"

before I could answer, Harry cut in.

"no, she doesn't." he glared viciously at the man before standing up and walking towards me.

I looked at him with wide eyes and was about to take a step back when his long, muscular arm snaked around my waist, dangerously close to my ass. he turned me around and began walking us back to the bedroom.

when we were inside he shut the door behind him and I stood there, arms crossed in front my chest. he watched me until I raised my eyebrows asking the silent question.

he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"those are the boys."

"why are they here? at 6:30 in the morning especially?"

he looked at me before deliberately changing the subject.

"why are you wearing that in front of them?" his face was unreadable as his eyes slowly trailed over my body.

"maybe because I didn't know they were here?"

at this his eyes snapped back to mine.

"they wanted you." he murmured, eyes still locked on mine.