13

He hastily moved in front of me so he could open my door before I could. I smiled and nodded at him and said, "Thank you."

A goofy grin spread across his face, his dimples coming out.

His smile made me smile and I crawled into my seat.

I watched as he jogged across the other side and got in too. We were in his beloved black BMW, he fucking cherished this thing. I was pretty sure he like it more than he liked me.

He pulled out of his spot and started down the road. Every now and then I would glance at him, and he apparently took notice to this when he spoke up.

"Stop staring at me." He looked at me briefly, smirking beautifully.

"Fuck off." I said smiling but still crossing my arms over my chest as I glared at him playfully.

He laughed lightly before focusing back on the rode.

About 15 minutes later we arrived at a large warehouse. He turned off the engine and unbuckled himself.

He quickly jumped out of the car and I let a shaky breath out before I started unbuckling myself as well.

As soon as I was free, my door swung open to show Harry's gleaming face.

I looked at him with wide eyes, my shortness of breath and constricting stomach all familiar feelings to me.

He cocked his head to the side while furrowing his brows as he saw me reaching into my flannel pocket.

Luckily I figured this would happen so I stuffed a couple of anxiety pills into my pocket.

I popped one in my mouth and quickly swallowed, trying my hardest over the thick lump in my throat.

"What was that?" Harry asked me and I snapped my head to him, completely forgetting he was there.

"Anxiety pill," I muttered, attempting to jump out of the car but Harry's large, rough hands gripped my hips, pushing me back.

He ducked his head down to meet my eyes.

"Hey..." He said his hand cradling my cheek, the pad of his thumb running over my cheekbone.

"You'll be fine. Okay? You will." He said firmly eyes looking deep into mine.

I meekly nodded and looked back at him. He kissed me gently on the lips and soon his hand moved from my face to rest on my hips as he helped me out of the tall BMW.

I started walking forward to gaze at the large building fully.

The walls on the outside were white and shining, they looked almost like marble under the sun. There were a few people bustling in and out of the large double doors in the very center of the building. What I found weird was there were no windows.

Soon I felt Harry's presence come up behind me and a second later he entwined our fingers. He began walking forwards, tugging me with him as my legs reluctantly started moving.

As we approached I could help but feel giddy at the idea of maybe finally being able to belong somewhere.

/////////

Reeeeeally short chapter but it's literally 3 AM.
Anywhale, hope you enjoyed.
-m