3

Boring. All day, it's just so boring. My entire life is boring, ugh. I went throughout my day with nothing fun happening, as usual. I watched the clock tick down and as soon as the bell ran, I sprang up and collected my stuff and soon I started leaving for the buses.

luckily Zoe wasn't on and hopefully she wouldn't be. i plugged my headphones into my phone and turned on lana del rey. i soon felt the bus start to move and sighed happily that zoe didn't come on.

the entire ride home I kept replaying what happened with Harry at school. why did he take such an interest in me? and what did he mean by he'd see me really soon? its Friday, so he wouldn't be.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the bus came to a quick halt in front of my house. i heard the driver mumble something as I got off but disregarded her.

What's her problem?

i walked swiftly to my door, ready to get out of the cold. once inside I took a deep breath, relieved to be away from the outside world. i greeted my two dogs and put my bag in my room.

after using the bathroom and making some food I walked to my room and grabbed my ipad. I turned on Netflix and ate on my soft black bed. before I could even get the food in my mouth my phone started going off scaring the living shit out of me.

i looked at the contact, the name being " harry;)" i rolled my eyes at the wink and clicked answer.

"hello harry"

"kylie. hello." he sounded like he was breathing heavily.

"what are you doing? why are you breathing so loud?"

"im running." he said simply.

"okay..why?"

"because we are going somewhere and im running to your house"

I was taken aback by this. mostly because he has a car and also because he wanted to go somewhere with me. And how did he know where I lived? What is with this guy?

"what?"

"im taking you somewhere."

the dominance laced in his voice was enough to shut me up. I listened to his heavy breathing and foot steps for what seemed like forever.

"don't you have a car?"

"yeah but my-" he paused for a second and my eyebrows furrowed. "Friend needed it so now I don't. I will be at your house in 5 minutes. be ready to leave." He finished and with that he hung up, leaving me stunned, still sitting with the phone up to my ear.

I looked around my room, completely overcome by anxiousness I was afraid of having an anxiety attack. i focused on my breathing while I cleaned myself up a bit and before I knew it I heard three loud knocks on my front door.

i knew my brother would be home any second so I had to rush away with him before my brother saw and lost his shit. i took one more deep breath before walking out of my room and to the front door.

"you look beautiful." was the first I heard after watching him rake his eyes down and up my body a couple of times. my cheeks flushed a red color and I quickly pushed him out of the door.

"thanks. but we have to hurry before my brother gets home."
I said hurriedly looking around anxiously. I probably looked crazy. he grabbed either side of my face and made me look at him as he spoke.

"calm down. we'll be fine. and if he does show up and do something I can handle it. just calm down for a second."

he said as his large hands warmed my face. I watched him with wide eyes before finally breathing in while closing my eyes. i breathed out slowly and finally opened them only to be greeted by him watching me intently.

we stood there for a while before I traced my fingers on his hands and pulled them off of my face so we could leave.

he gripped my hand in his before I could pull it by my side. i smiled a bit and he squeezed my hand. we walked down my driveway and onto the street going straight towards where my brother would be coming home from. my breathing picked up as I got scared.
"kylie. stop well be fine. cmon."
he urged and picked up our pace.

I scurried along side him, my hair blowing in the crisp wind. we rounded the corner at the end of the street and who I saw made me stop dead in my tracks.

//CLIFF HANGER HELL YEAH
sorry but I've been supppppper busy lately. I tried to write the next paragraph the other day but it all deleted and I was pissed so I didn't write anything for a couple days.
i have so many ideasssss omg im excited yay
love you my little beans
-m