17

I hear the loud beeping and instantly shoot up in the bed, sweat in a sheen layer on my body, my breathing erratic.

I immediately feel a strong arm wrap around my waist and pull me back down. I squeal and squirm at first, thinking I'm about to be raped by a crazy psychopath.

A deep voice that I've grown to love whispers to me deeply, "Shh, it's just me."

I hear the annoying beeping stop, and my eyes are wide still staring at the ceiling in fear.

I feel my body being tugged onto my side and closer to a warm body. I look over to see his greens eyes still bright even in the dark.

I sigh and move voluntarily now, scooting until my face is buried in the crook of his neck and his shirt bundled in my fist.

I remember vague images of my nightmare, and I squeeze my eyes shut tighter. I lay there, clutching onto Harry, and him holding me until my breathing evens out.

"What was it?" His voice more raspy than normal considering he just woke up.

"Nothing important anymore," I say back quietly, gently scooting closer to him if that was possible.

The truth is the nightmare was a replay of what happens at home, but worse. I got beaten and raped, abused verbally and physically, all by my father. 
This happens already, to a certain extent. He doesn't rape me, of course.

Harry hummed in response and squeezed my waist reassuringly. I smiled slightly and then remembered why he set the alarm in the first place.

I moved reluctantly away from him and sat on the side of the bed, picking up my phone from the charger. I saw it was 6:12 and I frowned.

"I thought you set the alarm for 6:30?" I asked, craning my neck to gaze at him. He smirked and shrugged before saying, "I figured you'd want extra time for whatever it is you girls spend so long on."

I laughed lightly and stood slowly. I sluggishly moved to the en suite and stepped inside. I turned around before closing the door and sending Harry a wink paired with a smirk before fully shutting the door and locking it.

I sighed and looked down at my feet while leaning with my back against the door.

I stood up fully and pulled the shower curtain back and immediately widened my eyes at the sight before me.

The shower was huge almost seven feet high and roughly that long, and it was also a tub with wide sides.

Who the hell is this tall and needs a seven foot tall shower? I rolled my eyes and reached down to turn the water on.

Once it was the right temperature I stripped out of the few clothes I had on and stepped into the already steamy shower. I closed the curtain behind me and turned to the shower head, eyeing it with suspicion.

There are so many buttons and dials I decide to leave it how it is currently. I close my eyes as soon as I step into the scolding water.

I'm one of those people who either like burning hot showers or pretty cold showers, normally I like burning hot ones, especially now when it's freezing outside.

I cleaned everything and actually remembered to bring my razor with me so I shaved as well.

As soon as I pulled the shower curtain back I shivered, the cold air from outside the closed in area hitting my naked body.