[1] For a Big Heart

"Is she ever going to wake up?"
"She should soon. . .Maybe we should let her sleep for a bit."
"No way! She'll miss the mission if she does!"

"I guess your right. . ." There was a slight pause of voices - then a sigh.

"Well, lets get her up!" With a hum of agreement, the bed shifted before a sleeping girl was roughly shoved out of bed.
"OW!" She cried, landing harshly on the floor.

"Wakey Wakey! Time to get up!" A feminine voice sung out in perfect pitch.
"You were going to be late for the mission." Another voice grunted, a male.

The girl yawned and rubbed her eyes. "But that doesn't mean you have to shove me out of bed!" She whined before glaring at the two. The figure closest to her was a small one. She had flowing green hair; that represented a music bar, and blue whole notes as eyes. The same color gem was on her forehead. She was paper white, but that only made her black outfit pop out more. A music note - the girl forgot which one- was on one side of her head. She was probably the sweetest one.

"Meloetta, can you pick out my outfit?" The girl yawned before glaring at the male on her bed. It was a tan pony. . .well, unicorn. He had a red mane with somewhat blue horns. He had light gray eyes and a light blue tail. The same light blue color was around his head and neck, which had a circle in the middle. "Keldeo. . ."

"Yes, Master?" He mocked, rolling his eyes. This one. . .was more stubborn.
"Go back." She stated tartly.
An amusing smirk appeared on his face. "But I wanna stay." It was his favorite thing to do, bug the poor girl till he gets sent back or wants to go back. To him, it was a game.

The girl huffed and was about to say something- had it not been for Meloetta shoving clothes in her arms. "There you go, Spirit!"
She nodded a thanks to her before glaring at Keldeo. "I'm going to go get dressed. When I get out, I better not see your on my bed!" She was pretty mad since the stubborn animal shoved her off her perfectly warm bed onto the cold stone floor.

In reply, she got a snort from him. "No promises." He sang, watching the girl; Spirit, as Meloetta and mostly everyone called her, slam the door.
"We should at least make her bed, Keldeo. You are being a bit more. . .stubborn to Cr- Spirit." The other female sighed.
She wasn't wrong about that, he has been a bit meaner to her. No one really knows why though. . .With a grunt, he leaped off the bed.
"Just use your powers. Spirit really won't mind if your helping her clean." He points out. Meloetta narrowed her eyes before closing them. She started to hum softly to herself as Keldeo watched. The bed which was once messy instantly was made; some objects around the room were put up as well.It was quite the small room, though Spirit never complained. (*1)

Meloetta stopped her humming once the room was clean. "See, wasn't that easy?" Keldeo smirks. The door that lead to the next opened and out stepped Spirit. (*2)She had a black and white crop top on, with black shorts to match. Her combat boots ended a little above her ankle. Spirit pulled her blue hair up in a ponytail, showing off her one gold earring.

"Don't you think that's a bit. . .reveling?" Keldeo commented, watching as the girl grabbed her sword and put it in a sheath.
"Didn't I tell you to get out of my room?" She retorts.
"You said you better not see me on your bed." He replied smugly. Meloetta smiled at the scene, floating around the room. Spirit growled, grabbing a white pen on her dresser.

"You know what-" There was a sudden knock on her door, stopping all conversations.
"Spirit! You ready to go?" A familiar voice asked impatiently. Spirit instantly opened the wooden door, saluting.
"Yes si- mam!" The scarlet hair woman sighed before walking on.