[8] There ain't a language for the things I see, yeah

Everyone sat in the hotel room they managed to snag. Natsu glared at the castle from his spot on the window sill, hoping it would burst into flames just then. Lucy sat next to Wendy on the couch, clutching her hair. Wendy just stared at the floor. The only noise was Charle's pen tapping on the paper. A familiar scent drifted into Wendy's nose but she choose to ignore it. Finally, Natsu stomped off the window perch, speaking. 
               "I can't stand waiting around anymore! We're getting into that castle!!" He declared. 
               "Just give me a moment." Charle ordered, not looking up from the paper. 
               "For what?!"
          She looked up for a split second to explain. "We have to come up with a good plan. We can't return them to their original forms, ya know."
               "Everyone trapped in a crystal like that. . .How do we get them back to normal?" Wendy murmured softly. It was silent for a moment. 
               "I think our only choice is to ask the king himself." The white-furred cat tried. 
              "There's no way he'll tell us." The young dragon slayer pointed out. Natsu clenched his fist, as if fire would appear. 
              "I say we should just punch it out of him!"
       Lucy's eyes widen in realization as she stood up suddenly. "Does the king know a why to turn them back to their original forms?"
              "Most likely."
              "It might actually work. . .If we could find a way to get close to him. . ." Lucy put a finger to her chin in thought. 
             "You serious?!"
             "H. . How do you mean?" Wendy questioned. 
             "With Gemini!" Lucy grinned slightly. "Gemini has the power to transform into anyone they touch, but on top of that, They can even find out what the person is thinking in that period of time. In other words, if they transform into the king, we might find a way to say everyone."
            "Woah!" The group was so wrapped up in the information, they didn't notice a new presence in the room. Wendy's necklace heated up a bit, but she paid no notice to it. 
            "So the problem lies in how are we going to get close to the king." Lucy said, thinking deeply again. 
             "As we would expect, the sheer number of guards won't be easy. . ." 
            "There is a way to get close to the king." Charle announced, showing the group and unannounced visitor the map. It was the map of the kingdom. Everyone looked at her in shock. "Where I circle is where an underground tunnel should be. we just need to know where it is, which could be anything. . ." She closed her eyes to think. 
            "That's a pretty big circle. . .We won't have all night to hunt down a underground tunnel. . ." Lucy pointed out. 
           "Oh~ I know what tunnel your talking about!!" A new voice pipped up. Everyone instantly whipped their head towards the owner of the voice. "Woah there, don't get whiplash now!~" It was a little blue haired girl, about ten, which a scissor sword and the magical pen. It was Spirit.
           "How'd you get in?!"
           "How much did you hear!?" 
           "Calm down, calm down," Spirit raised her hands mockingly, a slight smirk on her face. "I just walked through the door. I didn't hear that much, just enough to know you need to fine the secret tunnel. I can help with that?" 

            "How can we trust you?" Lucy asked carefully. 
            "You guys clearly need me so I can tell you where it is. Unless, you want to waste the night looking for it. . ." Spirit trailed, staring at them with a certain glint in her eyes. The group could barely belief that this girl was the real Crystal, is clearly didn't make sense. 
            "Fine." Charle drawled painfully. She couldn't stand the face that Wendy's lost sister was standing there, not as nice as the one back at Cait Shelter was. "No back stabbing though! That means leave that. . .sword that the door." Complimenting to the command, Spirit slipped off her sword and put it where you hand umbrellas. She hopped on the couch across of Wendy and smirked.
            "When do we leave?"