Torture*

*Hello! This is the author speaking! So when things become a bit rough I always like to give my readers a fair warning. If you know the Governor you know what he's capable of and it comes to light in the next couple of chapters. To avoid these all you have to do is move on until you no long see the asterisks on the titles like above. If you wish to continue I must warn you of violent and adult content. I hope you enjoy the story. If you have any concerns I'm happy to answer them. Just message me.*

Merle pushed my chair back and watched me hit the ground.
"Come on, baby.. Tell me where my brother is."
"Why? This place is cozy. Maybe I want to spend some more time with you."
He kicked me in the side and lifted my chair back up.
"You don't want anyone else coming in here, Ali girl."
"They're not emotionally invested so they'll probably just kill me."
"I'm not so sure about that."
He sat in front of me and slid his blade down my face. I did my best to keep my eyes open.
"I heard what happened to you back at Atlanta. You did whatever it took to save my brother. That's right.. I know all about it. Some asshole was bragging to the other men about this short bitch takin out his best fighter to save some redneck."
"I couldn't help, but notice you used the past tense."
"He's long dead. Poor bastard got torn apart by the dead. Now tell brother Merle where his redneck brother is."
"I haven't the slightest."
He punched me in the face so hard my chair rocked. He grabbed me by my shoulders and threw me back against the ground.
"Tell me!"
I slid off my chair and I found my footing. Merle came at me and I slid out of his way.
"Come here you little.."
"What's wrong Merle? You scared of the short bitch?"
I kicked him in the leg and got my hands in front of me. I kicked him again and stood on top of him long enough the get the rope around my hands cut. I threw the door open and ran to the door beside mine. Glenn.
"Allison?"
"Stay quiet."
I ripped the duct tape off his wrist with my teeth. I went to tear off the other side when three men walked in. I punched one of the in the nose and kneed them in the head. He hit the wall and fell to the floor. I broke a table leg off and swung it at one of the other men. Glenn screamed right before someone grabbed me around the waist. I turned the best I could and clawed at their face. He threw me against the wall and kicked me in the head.
"Allison! Allison!"
"Glenn.."
I was pulled back of my room by my hair. Merle pulled me over to the wall and tied my hands back together.
"Merle, I'll handle this one."
"You sure?"
"I am."
I heard the door close and the man walked over to me. He grabbed the rope around my hands and hung me from a hook on the ceiling.
"You're quite the fighter. What? Are you done talking? I'm the Governor by the way."
"You're a joke."
"No.. No I'm not and I'm going to prove it to you."

I swung back and forth on the hook feeling the cold air hit my skin. Blood ran down my body and started to puddle at my feet. The door opened again and this time Merle walked in.
"What the hell? Allison? Can you hear me?"
"Why do you care?"
"I didn't know.."
He was halfway across the room when the Governor walked in.
"There you are Merle. I was wondering if you could go with Martinez to the pit?"
"What is this, man?"
"This is an interrogation. Now go with Martinez. I'll help Miss Allison down."
Merle looked back at me before walking out of the room. The Governor shut the door and locked it. I swung back as hard as I could and watched the Governor get closer. I swung back again and kicked him square in the chest. He hit the table and skidded backwards.
"You fucking bitch.."
"Touch me again I dare you."
"Keep fighting. I like it."
Shivers ran down my spine whenever he talked to me. I knew he was going to kill me here, but the thought of leaving Daryl alone made me want to fight. Just to hear his voice again.