Chapter 3. She Loves Me?

LOUIS' POV

I see her standing in the door way with tears streaming down her face and a big black ring under her eye. Boy did I feel bad I just wanted to hug her tight and give her ice for her eye. She sat on the bed and I sat down next to her. "Louis, listen I'm sorry I went thorugh you stuff I was just looking around and I happend to find a note from a couple months back and it said something about you liking me and how you would do anything to get to me so I have a question. Why did you kidnapped me and hurt me if you like me." she asked in a soft vocie. Honestly I don't know myself why I hurt her. She was right I did like her. "I don't I was just angry at the time." I replied simply. she just sat there staring at me. She finally broke the silence and asked if she could take a shower. I gave her a shirt and some sweatpants and showed her the bathroom. Her question ran through my head over and over agian.

KATIE'S POV

I took a long and hot shower to make things better. I wanted to know why Louis did those things to me if he likes me. I got out the shower and dried myself off and put on the clothes Louis gave me. It was a plain white t-shirt with black sweatpants. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and went out to sit on the couch with Louis. He smiled at me and told me I looked beautiful. I couldn't help but to blush. I was starting to think Louis is different then what he seems. He looks like a bad boy on the outside but on the inside hes kind of different. He wraped his arm around me as we sat on the couch. Then he leaned in and kissed me at first I was shocked the I just closed my eyes and began to kiss him back. It wasn't really that long of a kiss but I sure seemed like it. I was in shock though I didn't know he would do that I just sat there with my mouth open. "You ok?" he asked. "Uhh..yea fi-fine." I said with a fake grin. "Good." he said evil smirk. That made my a little nervous. Soon I went off to bed but instead of Louis putting me into the room I slept in before he took me into his room and layed me down is his bed. I was to tired to say anything. He cover me up and I soon doze off into a deep sleep.