Chapter 7. Harry's Plan

KATIE'S POV

I walked over towards Niall who was sitting on the couch. I sat next to him he looked at me quickly before turning his head back to the tv. "Hey." He said quietly. "Hi" I replied back simply. 'Hey umm Niall can I ask you something?" I asked him staring into his blue eyes. "Yeah, sure." He said looking at me. "Why didn't you help me today you know with the whole Harry situation. You heard me screaming right?" I asked him. "Yeah I heard you. I just thought he was messing around with you until I saw you run out with nothing but your bra and panties. Louis walked in at the right time though I was going to see what happend but Louis was there already." He repiled putting his attention back on the tv. "Oh." I said. "Well I'm going to go to bed. See you in the morning." I said getting off the couch and walking to Louis' room. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I looked over at Louis who peacfully sleeping on the left side of the bed. I just stood there watching him sleep. Louis was so cute when he slept. I watched as he didn't move at all besides his chest going up and down. I crawled into the bed next to him trying my best not to wake him. His eyes open for a split second but shut quickly. He wraped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I felt so safe. Even though he kidnapped me you would expect me to be scared but I wasn't. It was just so weird that I wasn't scared. I snaped out of my thought when Niall opened the door. He waved his hand signaling for me to come to him. I slowly moved Louis' arms off of me and got out the bed. I looked back at him quickly before going towards Niall. What could he possibly what. "Yes Niall?" I asked annoyed. "Umm well you see right as you went to bed Harry sorta knocked on the door wanting to see you, and well I told him you were sleeping and then he told me he would be back tomorrow. He wants to me kidnapp you from Louis and give you to him." I sat in shock as he told me everything that just happend. "WHAT?!" I screamed. "I know I know but don't worry I'm not going to do that. Louis will handle this just get up as early as possible tomorrow so your up just in case he tries to steal you." Niall said walking away. I walked back in the room in shock and fear. I was really scared. I got back in bed with Louis and he wrapped his arms around me once agian. I felt safe again. It made me forget what Niall told me. I closed my eyes and tried my best to go to sleep.