Chapter 8. Broken Wrist and Gun Shots

I woke up to Louis staring out the window. "Lou?" I said in a sleepy voice. He turned to me with wide eyes. "Whoa you startled me love!" He siad laughing. "Whoops sorry." I said grinning. I walked over to him and sat on the floor. "Whatcha doing?" I asked looking up at him. "Waiting." he said calmly. "For who?" I asked looking out the window with him. "Harry." He replied. "Oh Niall told you?" "Yeah." he said looking down at me. I watched and waited for him to come but he didn't. Just when me and Louis were about to give up the doorbell rung. Louis looked at me with wide eyes. "Stay here!" he said running out the room. I went up to the door and put my ear on it but I couldn't here anything. Then all the sudden a big thud broke the silence. "RUN NIALL!" I heard Louis yell. I got scared and ran to Louis' closet and sat in there. I heard the door open. "Come out, come out where ever you are!" Harry yelled into the room. Even though I couldn't see him smirking I knew he was. I pushed my self closer to the wall. Then I heard Louis and Niall run into the room and tackle Harry. They began to fight and things were getting knocked over making loud crashes as they fell. I started to cry silently so Harry wouldn't hear me. I heard them carry there fight out to the living room so I jumped out the closet and peeked my head out the door and looked at the living room. Louis had Harry pinned to the wall and Niall was punching him in the stomach. Harry looked at me. I ran back into the room afraid. Thats when he got out of Louis' grip and ran in the room grabing me. "HELP!" I began to scream. I kicked my legs hoping he would drop me but he didn't. Louis and Niall blocked the door making sure he wouldn't get out. "Put her down." Niall said in a angry tone. Harry smirked then threw me on the ground making a loud thud. I held my wrist in pain. Louis ran over by my side while Niall began to fight with Harry once again. "I think I bro-broke my wrist." I told Louis crying. He picked me up bridal style and put me on his bed. "One sec love." Louis said running out of the room. I began to cry. I looked down at my wrist that was now swollen and purple. I fell pretty hard on it. Louis ran into the room with a bag of ice. "Here." he said gently putting the ice over my purple wrist. "Thanks Lou." I said putting a smile on my face. "Welcome babe." he said kissing my forehead. Then he ran back out into the living room. I heard two gun shots. It got really silent. Then Harry appeared in the door way.