Chapter 4. Niall

I woke up and Louis wasn't in the bed. I got up and opened the door and walked out to the living room. I saw Niall sitting on the couch watching tv, but Louis was not there. "Wheres Louis?" I asked. Niall turned his head towards me and said  "Out." What did he mean by out. I asked agian. "Wheres Louis." I said a bit more stern. Niall then got up and walked over to me. He grabed the collar of my shirt and whispered. "Out." through his teeth. It really scared me. He let go and walked back to the couch. I wanted to know where Louis was. Out didn't help me on where he could be.I turn my head to Niall to see if he was watching tv and he was so I creapt off back to Louis room. I  shut the door behind me and the go over to the desk area. I look through so more notes. Most had infomation about me. Louis knew alot about me. He knew where I worked and even my work hours. He knew what car I had and he knew where I lived. Its really creapy. All these months he has been planning on kidnapping me. Just then I heard the door bell ring. Niall bursted through the door and shoved me under the bed. "OW!" I yell as he pushes my head under. "Shhhhh!" Niall hisses. Then he runs out the room and answers the door. I hear a man talking about me. probably because I'm missing. I thought of what I could do. Then I started to yell. I wanted to get out of here. I wanted to be home. "HELP!" "I"M IN HERE!". No one came for me I guess I didn't yell loud enough. Then Niall opens the door and pulls me hard out from under the bed. He pins me against the wall and screams in my face. "Shut the fuck up bitch!" "You almost got caught!" I begin to cry and he lets go and slams the door he was mad. That when I begin to pound on the door to get him to let me out. Finally after 20 minutes of pounding Louis is back and he opens the door. He was mad I could tell. Niall probably told him about what I did. Louis picks me up and brings me out to the living room. I thought he would hurt me but all he did was sit me on the couch and went in the room for a second. He came back out and picked me up again. He threw me into the back of Niall's car. Then got in the passenger seat. I didn't know where we were going and I was afraid to ask.