Chapter 6. Louis Save Me!

As soon as we got in the room he shut and locked the door. I was really scared I didn't know what he was going to do to me. "Lay down." He commanded me. "No!" I screamed at him but it wasn't before long until he threw me onto the bed. He got on top of me and started to rip my shirt off. I started to slap him with my free hand but he wasn't budging. "HELP!" I screamed. "NIALL HELP!" I yelled for Niall but he didn't come. Harry began to take off his shirt as well. I tried screaming for help several more times but no one responded. I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish Louis was here. I'm sure we wouldn't let Harry do this to me. He began to unto my pants. I kept screaming at the top of my lungs but no one came. I started to cry. "No need to cry baby girl. Your safe with me." Harry said smirking. It made me cry even more. I was now in my bra and underwear. As Harry was undoing his pants I got out of his grip I ran to the door and unlocked it. I closed the door behind me so it would slow him down a little. I ran to the room across from it and shut and locked the door. Harry was pounding on the door I just went to the far corner and cried. Then I heard something familiar. It was the closing of a car door. Louis was back. I heard the front door open. "LOUIS LOUIS HELP ME!" I screamed. I could hear Louis running down the hallway and I heard him push Harry aside. He ran in and shut the door behind him so Harry wouldn't come in. I jumped up from the corner and hugged him.

LOUIS' POV

She jumped up and hugged me. She was only wearing her bra and underwear. "What happend?" I asked she began to cry. "Ha-Harry tried to ra-rape me." She said between sobs. I set her down on the bed and then ran out to where Harry was. I punched him hard in the face. "What the fuck was that for!" he screamed. "I told you to leave Katie alone and you didn't!" " I was just trying to have some fun with her." Harry said smirking. The anger really bulit up inside me. I pushed him and started punching him nonstop. After a while Niall had to pull me off of him. "Louis stay calm!" Niall yelled. "go take care of Katie. I got  Harry." I signed and walked over to the room again. Katie was still crying. "Its ok love I took care of him." I said smiling a bit. "Thank you Louis!" she squealed then gave me another hug. I smiled big knowing I was hugging her. "Can I go get cleaned up please?" She asked "Of course." I said handing her some clothes. She then jumped in the shower. I walked out into the living room to harry sitting there with ice on his eye. "Sorry mate." I said walking up to him. "Its ok Louis. You told me to stay away from her and I didn't. I deserved it." After that Harry left and I went to go lay down. I was so tired. I soon fell asleep.