Chapter 10. The Hospital

_____________________________________________________________________________

Its been forever since I've written. Sorry about that. I just re-read the whole thing and realised that it that it doesn't make that much sense. Instead of starting over I'm just going to try and make it better in further parts. xx enjoyyyy

Katies POV

Wow was that scary. I looked over at Louis who was sitting next to me trying his best to make his thigh stop bleeding. Niall was in the front seat telling Liam the right direction to get to the nearest hospital. Liam must have lived near by because he got there pretty fast considering the fact it only took him minutes to get to us. I looked at my purple wrist. It hurt like hell but it sure wan't anything compared to a gunshot. "Lou?" I whispered. He looked up at me. I could tell he was in alot of pain judging by his facial expressions. "Yes love?" he responded shortly. "Are you ok?" I asked. "To tell you the truth I've been better." He looked at me and faint smile formed on his lips. "Don't worry we'll be there in a couple of minutes." Niall blurted out from the front seat. I guess he was listening to us. "How are you holding up Niall?" I asked staring at his bloody shoulder. "It hurts like a bitch but I think I can pull threw for a couple more minutes." I just simply nodded. I watched over the two of them until we reached the hospital. Niall got out of the car and came over to Louis' side helping him get out and stand up. I got out and walked over to the side of the car they were on and put Louis' arm around my shoulder helping him walk. Niall couldn't help us that much since he got shot in the shoulder. "I'll be back in a bit! Call me if you need me I'm going to the house to see if Harry is out there." Liam called to us I looked at him a nodded and watched as his car drove off.

It has been atleast an hour or two since we arrived at the hostpital. I had a cast on my wrist. Turns out I did end up breaking it. Niall was doing pretty good. The doctor said he didn't loose to much blood and he was doing fine. Louis on the other hand wasn't doing so great. "Katie?" The doctor asked snaping me back into reality. "Uh yes?" "Louis is he your boyfriend? Brother? Friend?" I didn't really know how to reply to that. I wanted to say boyfriend but he wasn't technically mine. Aw fuck it. "B-Boyfriend" I stutterd. "Alright then I can tell you a little about this situation. Since your not related to him you might not be able to see him until he is doing a little better." I nodded indicating him to tell me what was wrong with Louis. "Well Louis has lost alot of blood. Hes going to be fine but hes going to be in the hospital a little longer than you and the other boy." "Niall." I said correcting him. Not trying to be rude. "Yes well you will be able to visit him tomorrow." After that he walked back into Louis' room. Man did I want to follow him into there and see Louis but I knew I couldn't. I walked over towards Niall's room. He was laying on the bed watching tv. I knoked on the door softly before entering. "Hey Ni. Feeling better?" I asked sitting in the chair near his bed. "Yea they got me all druged up so I doesn't feel that bad I guess. How's Lou?" I was going to say something about my wrist but he didn't ask about it so I thought it would be stupid to bring it up. "Well the doctor told me he lost a bit of blood and he would be here a little longer so not that good I'm assuming." Niall just stared at me. "Did you get to see him?" he spoke up. "No they said only family can see him and we can come back tomorrow and see him."

Even though we just got to the hospital it was very small and alot of people were in worse condions so they told us we had to leave. Its not that big of a deal I guess we were all patched up so we didn't need to stay. To be honest I rather be back at Louis' house then there. Sometimes I forget that I was kidnapped. I mean I know I was but the way Louis and Niall treat me it made me feel comfortable. I got into the car as Niall followed along. Liam came and picked us up. It was a short trip back to the house. The whole ride was silent between all of us. Liam didn't ask about Louis or about why he wasn't with us. Niall didn't explain anything to him and I really wasn't in the mood to talk about it. Once we got back to Louis' house Niall went to the kitchen and made a sandwich. He didn't ask me if I wanted one wich was fine by me because I wasn't hungry. I just went to Louis' room. Right when I entered I layed down. I didn't bother changing my clothes or anything I just went straight to sleep.