Chapter 2. Fear

I woke up and looked around it took me a second to remember what happend to me. I got up and turned the door knob but the door wouldn't budge. "Fuck" I said under my breath. I was locked in. I sat on the bed until I seen the man standing in the door frame grabbing me and pulling me out to the living room. The man named Niall that drove me to the house was sitting on the couch. Niall had blonde hair that had a bit of brown in it and he had bright blue eyes. The man forced me to sit down on the couch with him. He went in the kitchen and began to cook something. I haven't heard one word out of his mouth I didn't even know his name. Me and Niall just said there staring at the wall. I was expecting him to ask me a bunch of questions but he didn't. "Breakfeast is ready." The man said from the kitchen. Me and Niall sat down at the table as he brought the food over. "So tell me love whats your name?" the man said as he grabed a plate. "ummm...Katie." I replied quietly. "Oh I'm Louis." He said. I just awkwardly nodded. It was weird I mean he was talking to me like im his friend or something. After we ate Niall left and it was just me and Louis alone sitting on the couch. Honestly I was scared. I began to cry. "Shut it." Louis said with anger in his eyes. I kept crying though. "I said shut it!" Louis screamed as he hit me in the face hard. I stopped crying as I was in the state of shock. I held my cheek. I wanted to cry so bad but I was afraid to. I was scared he would hit me again. I sat on the floor far away from him. Then The door bell rung. He picked me up and threw me into the room across from the one I slept in he quickly shut and locked the door. I looked around the room. He had a pretty big room. It had posters on the wall and a comfortable bed and even a desk area. I walked over to the desk area and went threw some of his notes. 

March 23, 2013

I found a girl that I really like. Her name is Katie. She is so pretty. I have to find a way to get her. I will do whatever it takes to find her.

What did I just read? He knew about all this time? Just then I heard his footsteps coming down the hall I jump as I try to put the note back where I found it but it was to late he walked in and saw me with the note. He walked over to me and snatched it out of my hand. He looked at me then grabed me and pushed me down. he then punched me in the face and pulled me into the other room and locked it. I sobbed loudly on the bed as I held my throbing eye. I looked in the small mirror that hung on the wall to the black ring around my eye. I run over to the door and start pounding on it. Screaming his name "Louis!!! Please le-let me out!! He-help!!" I said in between sobs. But he didn't come to the door or anything. I just gave up I was so scared of him.

LOUIS' POV

I heard her crying and screaming for me and for help but I just ignored it. I kind of felt bad about punching her but she was snooping in my stuff. I didn't know what to do. Now she knows that I like her. Just then it got silent. I walked over to the door. and she whispered "Louis can I talk to you." I signed and opened the door.