Chapter 10

*Violet's POV*

I was completely astonished with myself. I had no idea why or how I managed to do what I did to Harry. I didn't think it was possible to be the dominant one. I realized what was happening after I finished working on Harry, and I snapped out of whatever crazy trance I was in. Sure he was hot, I mean all of them were, but it was different with Harry, something about him fascinated me...

But I couldn't have him. Jazz called "dibs" on him. I was gonna be in some deep shit with her if she finds out about my little 'show' for Harry. I don't like him like that anyway. I can't. I've known him for a day and a half. I can't like any guy. Every guy was an arrogant being that only wanted pleasure from a girl. They didn't care about them. But some guys aren't like that, my subconscious told me. No, all of them were, I retorted back, fighting with me own brain. They don't have it in them to love a girl it care for them. They're all selfish, like my dad.

"Whatcha thinking bout?" Lou said casually as we drove to her house.

"Nothing, I uhhhh was... Nothing" I said looking down.

She didn't buy it, "oh shut up! You don't have to lie to me, we're friends now!" She looked at me closely, "you were thinking about Harry." She concluded.

"NO!" I said defensively, and a little too quick.

"Oh Violet, don't you see how he looks at you? His face seems to light up when he sees you, like a little boy on Christmas morning."

I chuckled, "yeah right! But I really wasn't thinking about him!" I said continuing with my lie.

"Okay okay, but this is not over" she said deviously as we pulled into her driveway.

Did Harry really light up when he sees me? The thought made my heart race. No, I concluded. Harry could have any girl in the world with his green eyes, curly hair, perfectly imperfect skin, body-- okay I may be getting carried away.

"Coming lover-girl?" Lou asked from her steps. That was new. That's when I realized I was still standing by the car.

"Uh yeah! But don't ever call me that again" I said sternly. Lou rolled her eyes and unlocked the door. I strolled over to the opened entrance and felt my mouth drop at the sight of the inside of Lou's house. It was beautiful. Every inch of the house was elegantly crafted and decorated.

"Nice place" I breathed.

"Thanks" Lou said giggling at the look on my face, "Lets go get dressed" She placed Lux on the couch and turned on a cartoon for her. The toddler was instantly in a trance. I smiled at how cute it was.

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to what looked like her room.

"Alright welcome to my layer, I'm gonna make you so hot that Harry won't be able to resist you" she said with darkness in her eyes, and then laughed.

I blushed at the idea of Harry staring at me like a little kid that wants candy. Snap out of it Vi! I thought to myself. He's just like every other boy, and you only knew him for a day and a half! He's gonna break your heart and rip it out with no mercy. Suddenly a mix of emotions ran through me so fast that I couldn't even decipher them.

"Hey, you okay? Your face just transformed into 100 different expressions in 5 seconds flat" Lou said worried.

"Yea I'm fine, just thinking about my past. And how I managed to get here." I lied. I felt horrible about lying to Lou, she was clearly trustworthy and wanted nothing but the best for me. She nodded, not wanting to push me on that stuff, and motioned me to her closet. I followed her to a huge walk-in closet. There were dozens of dresses, jeans, tops, everything.