Chapter 9

*Harry's POV*

I involuntarily groaned in pleasure. Violet jumped five feet back and let go of my hair. Great! I thought to myself, I scared her. I was scared to look her in the eye. I could hear all the boys dying of laughter. Did I moan that loud? I looked at Violet. She looked slightly amused.

"You okay curly?" She asked taking a few steps closer to me.

"Yeah I just have a weak spot for people that play with my hair" I said deciding to play it off with flirting. She came closer to me, bent down so that her lips were right next to my ear.

"It's okay, I like when people play with my hair too" was she being flirty? The same girl that jumped when I offered my hand for a handshake? If I didn't know better, I would have thought she was scared of the male race. But right now, I saw something in her eyes. Something that looked like dominance. I accepted it, she was in control, and I was okay with it somehow. She stood straight again. I looked around and saw the boys huddled on a couch looking at me confused. She rolled my chair to a station that had a mirror and one of those sinks that hair dressers make you put your head in so they can wash it. Before she leaned me back into the sink, she played some more with my hair, her chest was right infront of my face. The word 'bebe' will forever be implanted in my mind. I could smell the perfume on her. The feeling of her fingers in my hair felt amazing.

"Just do my hair" I semi-growled at her. She flashed me a smile and leaned me back in the sink. She shampooed and conditioned my hair, leaving it softer. Her fingers still running on my scalp and her chest still in my face. My hormones were going crazy. Finally she turned the water off and used a towel to dry my hair. Then she picked up the hair drier suddenly in professional mode.

She skillfully dried my hair pulling at all the right places and knowing how to get my curly hair perfect. She then slicked it back into a half-quiff. She then added some hair spray and ran her fingers through my hair with some kind of hair polish. By the time she stepped back, I could honestly say that my hair looked better than it ever did before.

Then she rolled me away and led me to the makeup session. Her face came down level to mine. I took in her stunning appearance. Her soft features and beautiful eyes.

"Close your eyes for me Styles" she said almost in a flirty whisper. I decided to play along.

"Anything for you babe" I said back in a low voice. I automatically saw her stiffen. Her eyes went back to normal and suddenly she was the same girl I saw yesterday in Lou's office. I shot her a confused look. She shook it off and continued working on my makeup. Hiding my acne and imperfections. But she seemed different. What did I do? By the end she seemed to have made a full recovery and shot me a smile before turning my chair to show me the finished product. I looked stunning. I thought Lou was good, I mean she is good, but I looked perfect with the work of Violet's hands.

She turned me to my audience of the boys and Lou. I could honestly say I saw all their mouths drop and eyes widen.

"I look that good don't I?" I said cheekily.

"Vi you are amazing! AMAZING! You have to teach me how to do that with his hair!" Lou said as she came up to me and inspected everything. I stood up and stretched. I shot everyone a smile. Louis looked at me with an 'I told you so' look. I turned toward Violet and gave her a hug. "You are amazing!" I said into her hair.

"Thank you" she said with a lopsided smile, but she seemed uncomfortable, like she was restraining something. Then she turned to the other boys. "Who's next?" She said smiling. Niall and Zayn's hands shot into the air and I rolled my eyes.

********

I watched silently as Violet worked her magic on each of the boys one by one, wishing I was all of them, just so I could do it all again. She didn't seem to flirt with the other boys like she did with me. I blatantly checked her out. She had perfect features. When she finished everyone, we all looked red carpet ready. Lou clapped at the end.

"Violet, you have the hands of a goddess!" She exclaimed.

"Can't argue with that" I whispered to myself but noticed that all the boys looked at me. I guess I was louder than expected.

"You're HIRED!!!!" Lou exclaimed jumping on her, talking her into a hug. We all cheered for her, and I think Liam even hooted. We all knew it was in good heart, Liam was never the guy to go after a girl like that. If he liked someone, he would be the shyest person known to man. I saw her cheeks turned a deep crimson. She was blushing.

"Thanks guys" she said fumbling with her fingers. That was adorable, I thought to myself.

"So boys, try not to ruin yourselves, because Violet did an amazing job, but she'll be at your gig tonight to put the finishing touches." Lou said sternly.

"So how about we all go out until then?" Louis said.

"I think that's a great idea! We could celebrate the addition of Violet into the 1D family!" Lou said.

"Oh I can't." Violet said, "I need to go home and get ready for your gig."

"You can borrow something of mine" Lou said waving her idea away, "we're going out to eat!" she added grabbing her wrist and pulling her to the car, baby Lux just bouncing on her hips. I watched as they left first. The word 'bebe' flashing before my eyes

__________________________

Sorry short chapter! Because of that I'll try and update fast with a long chapter! Please continue reading and tell your friends to read maybe? VOTE COMMENT AND FAN PLEASE Thanks xx