Chapter 14

You guys are amazing! I know I barely post anymore but I don't have any time and my teachers insist on giving me impossible amounts of hw:(

---------------------------------------------

After the show was over, we jogged off stage. Well, the boys jogged, I ran for my life. After they saw how I afraid I was, they only made me say hi and tell a little bit about myself. I somehow managed to stutter out the whole thing. We said goodnight to the crowd and left the stage. Once we were out of view of the fans, I punched every boy in the arm as hard as I could.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU MAKE ME GO ON THAT HORRID STAGE!!! ARE YOU TRYING KILL ME?!" I screamed at them, my hands flailing everywhere. The boys looked at eachother and threw their heads back and burst out laughing. I was filled with shock and disbelief. How are they LAUGHING at this?!

My arms flew up above my head I'm complete disbelief. "How are you laughing at me?!" I exclaimed. The boys stifled their laugher but still had smiles on their face.

"You should have seen your FACE!" Niall said laughing all over again.

"Yeah you looked like a deer in headlights!" Zayn added joining Niall in laughter.

I practically felt the steam coming out of my ears. They were so infuriating. I let out a groan of anger before marching out of the room dramatically. To be honest I didn't know where anything was, so I just went back to the styling room. I sat down on the chair infront of the mirror, and studied myself. I picked up my straightener and began straightening my hair that I left wavy today, trying to blow off some steam. I always did this. If I was ever mad, you could probably find me in my room straightening my hair or experimenting of some kind.

I was just about done straightening my hair and I felt better already. Then I heard a knock on the door. I didn't reply, knowing it was one of the boys. Whoever it was came in anyway and came up behind me. It was Harry. I saw him in the mirror. I didn't say anything to him, I just looked back at my reflection and continued straightening my hair. But faster than I'd like, I was finished. Not wanting to burn my hair further, I unplugged the straightener, letting it cool down. Harry hadn't moved, or said anything. I saw him studying me in the mirror.

"I like it better straight. It looks nice on you" he stated stroking my newly straightened hair. Wow, he just said that my natural hair didn't look good on me.

I guess he saw something change in my face because he added, "not that your hair doesn't look good any other way, it always looks beautiful! It was just my personal preference" Nice save Harry, nice save. To be honest I liked my hair straight too, but I just didn't bother with doing it often, it took too long.

"Thanks" I said deciding not to give him the cold shoulder any more. I turned my chair to face him. He looked tired but managed to give me a genuine smile.

"Hey beautiful" he said showing me his dimples, making me blush slightly. "It's about time you showed me that pretty face again. I like your smile better than your scowl" he added jokingly.

"Are you here to make fun of me for my stage fright too?" I asked him, not understanding why he was here.

"Not at all!" He said leading me too the sitting area of the place where there was a table filled with snacks and couches surrounding it. We took a seat on one of them. He put his arm around me as I reflexively leaned into him. He felt so comfortable and I felt completely safe in his arms as corny as that sounds.

"Look Violet, about earlier before the show," he said turning me so that I was looking at him, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. You have your reasons and you have a past story and I have no right to intrude or ask questions about that. And you don't have to tell me why, cause I'm not going to push you on it. I just want you to know I'm completely sorry! I shouldn't have acted like that, I just have this temper that I can't control and.... What?" He said looking at me confused. I was watching him through his mini speech with amusement and a little shock.