Chapter 15

It had been a month since the day I was hired and the gig. Things were going more than amazing. I had the best job in the world. I had gotten the boys ready for multiple concerts and gigs in the general area of our town. I'd stayed for a few and for some I had just gotten them ready and left. It all depended on my mood. If grown closer and closer to the boys, and they all know me so well! Me and Harry were okay it made me happy to think that we were really good friends. He didn't let it get awkward after I turned him down when he asked me out and I appreciated that. Every time I thought of that kiss on the cheek I have him, my lips tingled and I got a fluttery feeling in my chest. But I didn't like Harry like that. Or so my head said. I've told myself that so many times that Im totally convinced.

"Vi can we do something today? I don't want to stay home all day!" Jazz whined.

"I agree" Jade added, "Im not in the mood to stay home!"

I on the other hand, was in the mood for a lazy day. I was actually in desperate need of one. I was beyond tired and had a migraine.

"But I'm SO tired! And I have a headache!" I complained.

"Well perk up and take some Tylenol! You'll feel better" Jade said, still set on going somewhere.

I really didn't want to ruin the day for girls. I owed it them to give them some fun for putting up with me for this long. I debated on whether or not I should go for a few minutes, my friends staring at me with hope in their eyes.

"Fiiinnnnneee we'll do something! But you have to get me the Tylenol." I said sitting up on the couch. Black dots filled my vision as the blood rushed back to my head. By the time they went away, Jasmine was back with some water and pills. I gratefully took them and downed them.

"So where are we going?" I asked. Jazz and Jade looked at eachother, and then back on me.

"I have no idea" Jade said as Jazz shrugged her shoulders.

"Woow great ideas girls!" I said sarcastically, "well figure out where we're going while I go to the bathroom" I said getting up to go to the designated room. I heard them start discussing ideas like the movies or the boardwalk. I reached the bathroom and washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked tired. Well it was true, I was exhausted. I used the bathroom and started washing my hands when I saw my phone light up showing I had a new text. I dried my hands on the cloth and picked up my phone. It was from Liam.

Liam Payne:

Hey Vi! We wanted to know if you were in the mood to come over and hang with us lads! We could do something fun together!

That sounded like a lot of fun. I wanted to go but I had already promised the girls I'd go out with them. Not that going out with the girls wouldn't be fun, but I feel like going with the boys would be a whole new experience. I sighed and replied to Liam.

Me:

Sorry Liam, I already told the girls I'd hang with them today, we're trying to pick something to do right now:(

He answered me almost immediately.

Liam Payne:

Great! You could bring them too! It will be fun! I promise we'll have a blast!

I contemplated this. The girls would LOVE it.

Me:

I'll ask the girls if they're up to it! Xx

I got out of the bathroom and walked back to where Jazz and Jade we're still talking.

"So where are we going?" I asked teasingly.