Chapter Seven: I Think I Might Love You...

POV from Jordyn

As I told them what happened, I felt Ben get stiffer and stiffer. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. When I finished, Axl and Alyx were both crying slightly. 

"I'm sorry we left you." Axl whispered. "I mean, we should have stayed-" 

"I'm sorry too, Jordyn." Alyx joined in. "I feel like such an asshole..." 

"It's alright." I muttered. "You didn't know he was going to do that." 

"We should have guessed." Axl admitted. "He's been having his eye on you for a while." 

My stomach twisted as I looked over to Ben. His eyes were screwed shut and his mouth was in a straight line. 

"Ben...say something, please." I whispered. "I know I should have walked away. I know I'm disgusting for letting that happen-" 

Ben's eyes popped open. "Jordyn, you didn't let anything happen. This isn't your fault." 

I felt my mouth begin to tremble. "Then why are you mad at me?" 

Ben's face softened and his hands grew slack. His shoulders became visibly loose and he stared at me, defeat in his eyes. "You think I'm mad at you?" 

"You're not saying anything. I just thought-" 

"I'm not mad at you. I would never be mad at you." Ben whispered, pulling me into him, kissing my forehead softly. He kissed my cheek and then he kissed my other cheek. My heart fluttered. Dammit. Why did he do this to me? "I think I might love you." He breathed in my ear, then he kissed my lips. 

I felt the cold metal of his lip rings and felt little explosions on my mouth. I grunted and leaned further into the kiss, arms wrapping around his neck. He smiled at me and pulled back slightly. 

"I think I might love you too." I whispered back to him, pressing my forehead to his. He smiled. 

"Do you guys want some dinner? I think Cam and James are coming over later." Danny called from the kitchen. I smiled and felt my stomach grumble. My favorite twins smiled from ear to ear at me. 

"Can we?" Alyx asked Axl. Axl nodded. 

"Just have to call mom." 

"Sure." Ben called. 

Alyx nodded and then pulled out his phone and started to call his mom. Ben stiffened next to me. 

"What is it?" I asked, pouting my lips a little bit. Ben shrugged a little bit. 

"I'm a little worried. They look like fans, yeah? I don't want my address and number to be spread..." 

"You think we're gonna do that?" laughed Axl. He shook his head. "Look, we may be gay, but we're not crazy." Alyx looked at his brother and shrugged. 

"Bye, mom." He hung up and chuckled at Ben who was blushing deeply. "Yeah. Well, I'm a hundred percent. Axl's a little confused." 

"Let's not talk about sexuality." I sighed. "Alyx, did you bring your car?" 

"Nope. Axl's." 

I felt a little disappointed, but Alyx grinned at me. 

"You know me. I always keep eyeliner on me at all times." he told me, sweeping me up into a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. 

"May I?" 

"Of course." he handed me the stick of black. I grinned easily at him and he smiled back. Ben gave me a small smile and I winked at him. Ben smiled and shook his head laughing. 

I quickly reapplied eyeliner and then smiled at my reflection. Everything was going so perfectly. It was so wonderful. I wouldn't trade it for the world.