Chapter one

I just finished a picture in my coloring book that my daddy got for my seventh birthday last week. it was so pretty. I hopped of the floor of my bedroom door to show my daddy. I was stopped short when I saw him with his bags in hand .
"daddy!" I said, he turned to look at me and said he'd be back.

he never did

"Are you listening cherry?" I snapped out of my day dream and looked at my client.

"whats that?" I asked

"I said daddy be back." I had to restrain myself from rolling my eyes.

"actually times up." he looked crestfallen but he handed me the stacks for the private dance I just gave him. I left out the dark room and went into the dressing room with the other strippers. I mostly try to avoid them because my temper too unstable for these girls. I guess they feel like since I don't talk to them I'm stuck up but I promise I'm not. I know I'm nothing special I'm brown skinned, south side thick with one dimple and cheeky brown eyes and I'm 5'6. But these bitches don't care I still catch glares from them. I walked past all the naked girls to get my duffel bag. I put on sweat pants with a tank and some vans. I put my pole money and private dance money in the bag with a cut for Santiago the nigga who run and own Sweet Clams. He's a sick twisted motherfucker with mad sex appeal and a big black dick. Don't get me wrong I didn't fuck him to get this job or nothing he just took a big interest in me for a while and I needed a little attention but after a while he got tired of me. Every since then its been a game of cat and mouse he'd try to get with me and I'll slip out of it somehow.

I walked into his office, he was the only one there.

"Here " I sat his cut on the table and was about to walk away.

"Cherry hold up baby" he said in a slow sexy drawl. I get wet just from hearing him...but come to think of it a lot of shit get me wet.

"I'm off the clock I'm not cherry now." I said avoiding coming to him. He licked his lips and I saw his gold grill.

"Well Chyna come here."

"What you want? "

"You know what I want" He pulled out his huge piece and started stroking it. I was so aroused I turned on my heels and ran out to my car.

When I got to my condo I took the time to admire it.

I've been stripping saving money since I was eighteen and now I'm twenty two a college graduate and I own my own car and Condo . I showered and got in bed. After a while Drake called me. he was about to come over.

Drake is this dude I mess with he got a girlfriend but I didn't blame him she pretty and I cant compete with his baby mama. So I fell back and took what I could get. Drake is tall with dark skin and he so fine. I don't know what draws me too him cause he ain't no good.

When he came he was looking good. He went to the fridge and ate a sandwich, then he came in my bedroom and laid there with me.

"Wassup ma?" He asked

"I was tryna sleep before you came."

he stopped talking and started kissing my neck.

"I guess this why you came."

"Don't be like that you know I like you." I let go of my reservations and gave him what he wanted. I hate myself for this I'm not a hoe but act like it a lot...maybe I am. I felt him inside me. I guess it felt good. I know it was for him he was moaning about how tight and wet my cookie was and how fat my ass is.

When he was done I felt sick. I ran in the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. I brushed my teeth then came out.

"You alright?"