Chapter two

"What the fuck that was about...wait were your clothes?" Shyne was outside his car pissed. 

"Santiago acting stupid and there in my bag." 

"Well put them you catching stares." I looked around and sure enough men and women were staring. 

I got in the car and put my clothes on. 

"Now wassup with the wannabe pimp?"  

"He wants to be with me again." I said looking out the window. 

"Chyna I swear ima bust your ass if you take that dude back. I'm sick of having to console you over a nigga who did you wrong, he just gone use you." 

" I know shyne! but he not listening he treat me like property he take what he want then play me to the side." 

"You just need to come out that club." 

"I need the money." I said. 

"Stop lying what you need it for? You just being greedy." he was right but I wasn't gonna admit that. 

"Can we stop some where? im hungry" he knew what I was doing but he stopped at a 24 hour pizza place. We got our medium pizza and sat at the bar. 

"Hennessey" he ordered I told the bar tender to make it two. Shyne used to always think it was kind of sexy how I can hold my liquor until I told him about my depression and anxiety now he just thinks I'm in a downward spiral.  

"You shouldn't drink if your on your meds." he scolded me. 

"Shutup Shyne it's just one drink, I'm not an alcoholic " 

"I know I just don't want you messed up." I decided not to speak. The bar tender had our drinks and pizza. I wasn't to hungry but I ate a slice so he wouldn't catch my lie, then a I took my shot of Hennessey to the head. When Finished he put the pizza in a to go box then drove to our building. he walked me to my door then turned to leave. 

"You not coming in?"  

"No " I watched him walk into his place then I went inside. The air was on so it was really cold. I cut it off than ran hot shower water. I thought I was okay but when sunk to the shower floor in tears I realised I wasn't. I cried for an hour before I got out the shower . I didn't even clean myself. i cant deal with a man like Santiago I went straight to my bed naked and just laid there. My phone rang I thought it was Drake Tryna get some but it was my mother. 

"hello?"  

"Chyna I've been trying to call you all day."  

"I'm sorry mama I've been busy." 

"Its fine. but I have to tell you something." she sounded terrible.

I was getting scared. "No one died right?"  

"No. its your daddy he has cancer and he only has five months to live." my insides dropped. My tears started all over again. 

"No how?"  

"Lung cancer and its in its advanced stages."  

"Ill be there this weekend."  

"Don't stress yourself just come when you get the chance." at this point it doesn't matter what she says ill be there by Saturday.  

"mama ima be there this weekend....Where's daddy" my sobbing was under control but my voice was still quivering.  

"In the hospital. " I hung up on her and cried myself through the night.

I watched the sun rise from my terrace. Its crazy how it can be so dark but slowly and surely light comes brilliant and blazing. it took a few deep breaths it was going to be a long ass day. I got cleaned up and dressed in grey skinny pants and a long sleeve shirt with toms. I sat staring in the mirror for what felt like forever. My mind just isn't accepting that in less than a year the man who made me, The only man that I love with fire in my heart and possibly the only man who loves me back is going to die. Even though he's a huge part of why my heart is damaged and fucked up if he dies then my heart will be in that casket with him. I watched my brown eyes fill with tears. I silently threatened them not to fall, but they did any way. I angrily wiped them away. I couldn't bring myself to do anything so my face stayed bare and I threw a head band on my poofy hair. my phone rang and it was my therapist asking if I was still coming, I told her yes and got my bag. I left my condo and got in my car. I. noticed Shyne's car was gone but I could care less.