Chapter 8

Shyne took his eyes off of the empty road for a second to look me full in the face.
"Love huh?" I stared at my hands and nodded. I just needed him now even though we were about twenty minutes from our condos. He pulled over and sat his hand on my knee.
"Why'd you say it like that?" He wondered Loud, i looked over to him and spoke of what i was sure of.
"All I've ever done was fuck and get fucked, but i want something different. You say you love me And i believe you. I want to feel the love that you have for me." I finished my words quickly because my ears were getting hot. Shyne was loking at me like i had grown a third eye.
"Why you looking at me like that ?"
He face split into a smile.
"Im just happy you understand how you feel." I smiled and began to say something, but his soft lips on mine cut me off. I didn't mind though, for something like this words weren't needed. I rubbed my hands against his shoulder blades holding him close to me to deepen our kiss. His hand softly traveled my body and I felt myself becoming overly aroused. I tried to quicken the pace but he held my arms.
"Im going to take my time baby, you hear me?." My throat instantly dried at the smolder and passion in his eyes as he spoke his word. I Nodded mutely, not trusting my own voice. He pulled away from me and locked the car doors the led me to the cozy back seat. I didn't see the space as cramped, but as a chance for two people to be as close as possible. Our kisses were achingly slow but so greedy. Our hands roamed each others others body ripping our clothes off in the haste. I gave in and let him lead. His warm lips met my neck and my whole body shivered and became covered in goosebumps. He kissed my now exposed stomach, licking inside my navel and putting passion marks on breasts. I threw my head back letting the feeling over take me. It celt like little electric shocks everywhere he touched and licked me. I moan escaped my lips and shyne looked up smiling at me. I matched his stare. With his eyes still attached to mine he slowly slid his lips up and between my breast. he held my waist firmly,pulling me up to undo my bra. When it fell from shoulders shyne was All over them. He kissed licked and nibbled my extremely sensitive breast. I wrapped my legs around him tightly And almost orgasmed right there.
"Shyne, it feels so good." My moan was real quiet. I wonder if he heard me.
I wAtched intently as he pulled underwear off and kissed my mound. My belly tightened in anticipation for him. He quickly pulled his tongue out and inside me. I jolted back so quickly my car hit the car door. My moan was to hard to suppress. It felt so good, i couldn't take it . He held tightly to my thighs to keep me in place and ate me for what felt like for ever. The tightness inside my stomach released
Uhhhhh baby i love you" I said quivering under him. He came back up and kissed my lips.
" i love you too baby girl." I reached fir his pants but he grabbed my wrist.
"Its getting dark, we can finish when we get home." Damn! This man has been for ever teasing me, i felt his tongue only a couple of times but i was fiending to feel him inside of me. I smacked lips as he made his way to the front seat.
I crossed my arms in resistance. Shyne smiled back at me.
" chy all you doing is holding us up." I jumped at his words and quickly pulled my clothes on and jumped to the front seat.
He laughed at my reaction and pulled off.