chapter 16

5 hours , a black eye and and three vomit stops later. I had made it to Miami. We had stopped in front of a hotel. Santiago let Kelly and Velvet go check into the hotel but made me wait behind. He slowly got out of the passenger seat then came  around to the back door and slipped in. the closer He got to me the more anxious I became. I faced the window and huddled away from him  i tried to make a break for it, but the child locks were on. I suppose He noticed because her quickly grabbed my wrist achingly hard and turned my face to his.

"look,  we can either do this the easy way or the hard way. No one told you to have your little intercourse with a nigga and get  pregnant. " The look in his face unnerved me. who the fuck does He think He is to think He can control my personal life? that's my fault for letting someone think they have power over me. I was scared of Santiago but something was building Inside of me that was pissing me off. I jerked my face away from his grip and faced my knees. I heard him mumble "Stupid bitch" then I felt a heavy blow to my temple. My head hit the glass and I'm not sure if it was the window or my skull that made that ugly cracking noise.

"ahh! " I screamed out in anguish.

He pulled me up by neck and put me in a head lock.

"Now look, were gonna get rid of your little rugrat, and your gonna start you life over, as a stripper until your audience dies down then your going to sell whatever you have left to offer."  I felt my chest tighten..this isn't the life for me. I can't live like this anymore. even if thug meant my life ending sooner than I expected. I took a deep breath and bit down hard on his arm. He let an ear splitting screen then released his arms from around me.

I quickly elbowed him as hard as I could in his rib cage then straddled him before He could hurt me. I wrapped my hand around his  throat tight and punched him as hard as I could. I felt someone pulling me off of him.. shit! I forgot about the driver, I quickly rolled up the Partition over his wrists. He screamed and I heard a nasty crunching noise. My diverted attention was enough time for Santiago to pull himself together. He laughed menacing.

" feisty aren't you.?" with that the last thing I saw was his hand come up with a Small bottle of something He released in my face. my eyes burned and I passed out.

I'm working on the next chapter right now you guys. I'm sorry for the wait.

vote and Comment please