chapter three

I got to my place around one so I didn't bother to let Shyne know I was back like he told me too. when I got inside I fumbled around in the dark, not wanting to click the lights.

"You not drunk huh?" I gasped and ran to cut the lights on even though my mind had registered the voice. When I was able to see, I saw Shyne on my leather couch wrapped in a blanket.

"Dude I told you not to wait up," I said walking to him.

He sat up and pulled me on the couch next to him.

"You know I like to make sure your alright." He said looking at me sleepily. After what had happened with the kiss I don't really know how to act this close to him, but he seems normal.

"whatever then." I said getting up leaving him on the couch. I went to the back and ran shower water then immediately hopped in. I washed my body and hair then lotioned down. When I was finished I wrapped a towel around myself. and left out the bathroom to my room. I clicked the light on and Shyne was in my bed on his cell phone. I didn't even hear him while I was in the shower.

"You don't know how to keep still?" I asked him holding my towel up. He looked at me up and down making me nervous.

"What you staring at?" I asked. I watched his eyes trail up my body until his met mine then he laughed.

"Sometimes I forget your a girl." he told me, that was a blow for me and I got on the defensive.

"What's THAT supposed to mean, you saying you think of me as a boy ?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

he laughed at me like this shit amusing, that he just hurting my feelings.

"No, never that. Its just I be forgetting you a girl and seeing you like this reminds me you got a pussy." Wow, like I said before he just so Damn blunt.

"Yeah well you wasn't saying that earlier." I shot back at him.

"I sure the fuck wasn't!" He chuckled. I decided to take that moment to make out what that was exactly. I made sure my towel was wrapped and sat at the foot of my bed looking at him.

"So what was that about earlier?" I asked. He sat his iphone down and gave me his full attention.

"We was high, that's why we tried to fuck but everything I said was the truth Chyna I love you." He said it with so much conviction I couldn't help but to believe him. I shook my head a little.

"Me? are you sure?" I asked

"Cyhna I'm sure, we got a friendship that's been through a lot but we still ride for each other, I got a exes I would left in a heartbeat if they acted like your crazy ass." I giggled then hugged him.

"I love your funky ass too." I told him then he grabbed mine.

I raised up to look at him he was smiling. I mushed his forehead then went in my closet to get dressed. All the talking we did I didn't notice my body was dry so I just slid on my panties and bra, then put on my spandex shorts and a t-shirt with some knee high socks. By now my wet natural hair was curl up like a puff ball. I sighed and just threw a scarf on since I didn't wanna flat iron it again.

I came out the closet and Shyne was laying there sleep. I smiled, its three in the morning and he got to be up at seven for his morning shift. He gone be grouchy I giggled to myself then I got in the bed and got comfortable. just when I was drifting off Shyne grabbed my waist and pulled me into him so we were cuddling.

"you smell good." he mumbled still sleeping. I just nuzzle my head into his chest and fell asleep.

I woke up to Shyne shaking me.