chapter seven

here we go again I thought to myself as the elevator doors opened. Shyne and Riley had just spent a whole twenty minutes telling me how not To react to my daddy. I took a deep breath and slightly smiled to myself because it seemed like I've been taking a lot of those lately. When we got to my daddy floor the nurse from last night was eyeing us and tried to give us a hard time.
"Mr. Davis can't deal with anything or anyone that'll raise his blood pressure." she told us with an attitude that pissed me off. Apparently my sister felt the same way because she let the nurse have it.
"Look here, Your just an assistant you have no control What so ever so get thee Fuck out of our way before I get your boss on you." Riley spoke the words so cheerily you would have thought she told her she liked her shoes. The nurse looked completely baffled. We walked right past her and into my daddy room. He was in the same bed from last night ,but he was sitting up and had a laptop sitting on a pillow on his lap. When he saw us come in he closed it and sat it to the side.
I shyed away and let my sister take the lead. I was never the only one that was affected by my dad leaving us. My mama became cruel, my sister was hard and cold towards him and other men, and I became...Well me. But seeing my sister walk up to him and hug him deeply and even gave him a small smile and kiss, gave me hope that I could if not completely love and trust him how I used to I could at the very least forgive him and try to move on. I watched them talk and riley explained what happened last night after we left. He looked over at me with remorse in his eyes...im tired of people being remorseful for me or plain old pitiful. I held my head and tried as best as possible to swallow my pride. I walked away from shyne and slowly made my way to my dads bed he took my hand and kiss it lightly. I slightly gasped,

"Chyna, I understand why you were so upset and I don't blame you, im sorry" He was staring deeply in my eyes burning a hole through me...
I nodded, not knowing what to say.
"Daddy, I want to tell you it's OK so bad nd that you didn't hurt me but me, but you did." I told him with a little hurt in my voice.
he sighed and nodded.
"I wouldn't be right to expect that of you, I've never Been known to do well under pressure. Having to be the stable rock for so many women nd little girls, I cracked under the pressure. I only wanted a woman who could entertain me for the moment but never get too attached to feel any entitlement to me. "

I listened to his words that were filled with so much remorse and sincerity. My father has never been a man of many words but here he was explaining himself to me.
Just the fact of that touched me in a way I never thought would happened.
I smiled and rubbed his hand.
"I'm sorry chyna." I hugged him then told him I accepted his apology. Even though I don't know whether or not to forgive I do accept his apology. I hugged him once more.
"daddy, this has been good but i have to head back out, but ill come back soon. " i promised him. He nodded and let my hand go after a pat.
Riley and shyne patted my back in approval . I watched my sister hug our daddy once more before we left. We saw the nurse on our way out. I couldnt help but giggle at how salty she looked when Riley passed.
"I make motherfuckers heads hurt" she said with a grin. " you aint never lying!" The face she made was hilarious, me and Shyne were cracking up all the way to the car. "So when yall ugly asses coming back to Houston?" riley questioned us. I glanced over at Rashyne who had only shrugged his shoulders. "i don't know, i have to see when ill have another off day." i told my sister vaguely, I didnt want to go into details that would lead to unnecessary questions. The rest of the drive was quiet and calm. my thoughts faded in and out as i watched the city lights pass by in the car. ive only been home for some days and i feel like a years worth if shit has went down. i got questions answered but new questions came up to, like why my mama so... herself? it crazy that ive come to accept some things, but not to much makes sense, i have a lot a loose ends that need to be tied, and if the worst comes then those loose ends can be cut and burned. Sissy I'm gonna miss you soo much!" she told me while we hugged each other tightly.
"Ditto, im gonna come back soon, or you can come see me." i told her
"Im holding you to that"
When she let me go she hugged shyne just as tight and told him to take care of me. He looked over she me and said he would try.
"Riley she wild, but i got her." They laughed at his comment but I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm
.
We said our goodbyes and headed fir the road.
"Im proud of you" Shyne told me suddenly. I felt a wide smile come across my face.
"what for?" I asked curiously. I watched him intently as he stared at the road.
"You got a whole lot of elbow grease."
I screwed my face up
"Elbow grease?" I know this nigga wasnt tryna say i was greasy. He looked at my face and burst into laughter.
"Im saying your strong" he told we with a smile.
"Well, thank you. you got elbow grease too." He laughed and it was so infectious i couldn't help but to join in.
Looking at him laugh is really amazing. He is gorgeous, I want him to be mines for real, i want this man forever, hes everything to me .
"Shyne, i have something's to tell you."
I felt nervous as soon as the words left my mouth.
"yeah?" I inhaled
"I love you so much." He was quiet for a moment then he looked over smiled.
"I feel the same way, i love you." His sincere words were reassurance that he wouldn't deny me or turn away. It made my next question easier.

"And i want you to make love to me right now."

Had to fix this chapter! Comnents would be great!