Chapter 9

He quickly threw me on his bed, and i squirmed in anticipation. Shyne slowly lowered himself between my legs and kissed my neck while expertly getting me out of my clothes. My chest rose and fell because of my ragged breathing. His hand came to my shoulders to hold me in place and he just stared at my body.
"Damn bae." I grinned at his words. I pulled him out of clothes anxiously waiting for this. I kissed him back. His eyes,lips,nose, all of him. He pushed me down onto my back and slowly pushed himself inside of me. I gasped as my body tried to take him. My nails dug into his back while he entered me completely.
"Oooohhh " i moaned. I beard him gasped then he started rocking inside me . The feeling was so intense and incredible. The sweet things he whispered in my ear made feel loved and turned on all at once. It was kinda scary, every stoke felt like him was burying ' soul into mine as if he were apart of me.
"You love me ?" He asked as he slowly thrusted me. I nodded and he thrusted harder. I guess he wanted a response .
"Yes baby, i love you" i moaned quietly in his ear. He kissed me again moved us together. Our bodies stroked for i don't know how long until i felt myself explode. He came right after me then stopped my body from quivering. I kissed his neck softly then surrendered to unconsciousness.

I stretched to see no one was next to me in the bed. I jumped up feeling anxious. Shyne was no where to be found, i called his phone twice and only got the voicemail. I even called his job to see if he was there, he wasn't. I felt so stupid.
"Fuck!" I screamed hitting the nearest wall. Shit! I hurt my hand. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself
But i cant, it feels like the left my lungs. I shouldnt have been dumb enough to think he would still want me after everything that happened, shit i shouldn't have been dumb enough to think he wanted me period. In the midst of my thoughts my stomach flipped and u ran to the bathroom. Puke flew from my lips into the toilet. I must've been kneeling fir about two minutes-the worst two minutes ever- before i was sure i was done. I rinsed my mouth out in the sink then gurgled some mouth wash. I went back into Rashynes bedroom to pull my clothes back on so i could leave. I couldn't find my other shoe so i searched under the bed.
"What are you doing?" I jumped up surprised to see shyne standing there.
"Looking for my shoe." I said quietly as i straightened myself out and stood to my full height. He pointed to his dresser and sure enough there it was. I shrugged my shoulders and put it on my foot.
"Why you leaving so soon?" He asked. I looked at him like he was stupid.
"I could be asking you that" was all i replied.
"What your problem." I could tell my attitude was agitating him but i could care less.
"Why did you leave me rashyne!? Did you go tell your fucking friends how you fucked a crazy bitch!? Or did you try to bring them here so they fuck me too!?" I was so mad that he would do this to me, i stared at him hard, he Only looked disgusted.
" Chyna listen to yourself, you sound stupid as a bitch. All i did was go get breakfast!" I laughed not believing him at all. I walked past him into the kitchen and sure enough there were two ihop bags sitting there.
"Well ill be damned." I murmured to myself feeling extremely dumb. I walked back into the bedroom and set on shynes bed.
"Im sorry baby." I told him shyly. I watched silently as he blew out a deep breath and ran his hands through his dreads.
"Chyna why you got to be so difficult, all i was tryna do is feed you." He told me as he kneeled in front of me.
"Shyne im sorry, and i appreciate the effort, i just thought you left me for real." He kissed my hands then laughed.
"Bae how im gone leave you if you in my place?" I mushed his forehead, but he had a point.
"Look just tell me when your leaving ok?" He nodded and i smiled. He pulled me off the bed and onto his lap so he could embrace me. It felt good to be in his arms.
"Now lets eat before I end up fucking your sexy crazy ass." I giggled then followed him into the kitchen.

The food he brought back was good but it would have been even better if he had cooked it. We sat and talked about almost everything we even talked about us.
"All i know is i want you to be for me, i want you to be my girlfriend." I smiled from ear to ear as i told him i would love to be.
"Good ma, to make it official im gone take you out tonight alright?"
"Were we gone go?"
He shrugged
" i don't know yet but just get sexy for me." I laughed and kissed him.
"Alright."
Soon after he got a call from his boss to fill in for another employee. I watched him get ready fir work then kissed him goodbye as he left for work and i went back to my condo.

:) like and comment!
Im so happy theyre together but chy still got some stuff to work on huh? Yall noticed something odd that happened? Its bout to get deep