chapter 11: emotional fan girl

Evelyn's POV:

I stared blankly at him. His blue eyes blazing into mine. I didn't know what to say. I just sat there, like a mindless zombie.

"Uh, hi."  Jack broke the silence.

He looked at me. I didn't make eye contact. I was too focused on the figure in front of me. I thought I wouldn't see him so soon.

"I'm Jack. And you must be the famous Luke. I've heard so much about you. I'm a big fan."  Jack put his hand out for Luke to shake.

He broke eye contact with me to focus his attention on Jack. He smiled.

Oh my gosh, his smile was even cuter in person.

He took Jacks hand in his and shook it.

"Yeah that's me. I haven't heard much about you, but I did hear you sing. You sound great."  His australian accent was so amazing.

I can't believe this was happening so soon.

Luke hemmings.

In my bedroom.

I think I might faint.

I started to feel light headed. I guess I was starting to lean forward since Jack rushed to me and helped me up.

"You ok babe? Do you need water?"

I looked at him. "I'm alright. I'm just a little shocked. That's all."

Luke took a step closer. "Its great to finally meet you. I'm sorry I never told you we were coming, but the boys wanted to surprise you."

I couldn't believe he was talking to me.

"Its great to meet you too."  I let go of Jack and hugged Luke tightly. He slowly put his arms around me as well.

We stayed like that for a while until he pulled back. "Come on, we have to explain why were here but first, the guys wanna meet you too."

The other boys were here too?

I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Too much australian hotness in one day.

Luke led the way out of my room and downstairs.

There, we found Ashley talking to Ashton, Calum in the kitchen with my mom and Michael playing video games with Josh.

Typical Michael.

"Hi sweetheart! Look who decided to drop by so soon!"  My mom was the first to notice us.

"Evelyn!"  Calum screamed, running toward me and engulfing me in a hug.

"Hey Calum."  I giggled.

"Hey!" Ashton and Michael said almost in sync. I hugged them both.

"You must be Jack. Your awesome man. Both of you are."  Calum complimented while bro hugging Jack.

I'm surprised this wasnt awkward. They just casually hugged me. I wasn't expecting this at all. Holy crap.

"Here, all of you go into the living room to talk. I'll bring some snacks."  My mom said before disappearing into the kitchen.

We all slowly walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Ashley left shortly after, she said she didn't want to intrude and that she had homework. I sat beside Jack on the love seat we had, while Luke, Michael and Ashton sat on the other long couch. Calum insisted on sitting on the floor with Jack.

"So, how are things with you guys?"  Ashton asked.

"Really good. We were actually gonna make another cover video today. But you guys caught us by surprise."  I replied.