Patrick Pov

-Chapter 5-

-Next morning-

Half-awake Liz open her eyes,a blur face was there.

"Pa..trick?"

"Liz good morning".

looking closely it was Adam.

"oh sorry"she sighed

"Disappointed?"he grin showing his teeth."i got breakfast ready".

Liz was famish seeing the great feast prepared for her.There was ham!,she gasped in surprise.

Ham was very expensive.

Liz wanted to eat but before that she look over to Adam for approver.

"Take your time, all yours"Adam laugh.Liz was over the moon and maybe the sun too, BEST breakfast ever.

After savouring the food,they continued on the jouney at hand.Even though Liz had never been to Ospire's city before,She felt that something was amiss.

-The journet went on for 2 days-

"Adam how much longer"Liz ask grouching

"a bit more Liz, a bit more"Liz was sure she saw a smirk on Adam face.

After a few more hour of travelling Adam ask Liz if she wanted a drink.She accepted it.

Liz woke up, cuff onto a bed.Beside her was Adam about to use a needle on her.

"Adam,what are you doing!!"Liz shouted furiously.

"nothing much Liz ,just a few ...ex.pe.ri.ment"Adam smirked.Liz never like how he stresses his word.

Liz eye reddened.

"i thought you ...are an ally"she stuttered.

"I never said I was"Adam laugh heartily.Nighty night my dear was the last thing she heard when she felt a pricking pain on her arm wrist.Patrick where are u..

Liz woke up looking at Patrick he was still young then,its was the past.Liz remembered she was being thrown with rocks by other boys suddenly a young boy ran out hug her and said"you will be okay".

That was the last thing she saw.She woke up.

"my lady your awake"Adam grim.

'Adam...'Liz cough 'what are u planning to do'Adam walk over to the side of the room,open a wooden chest,took out a beaker of green slimy liquid."This will go into you"he laugh loudly with a hint of evil in it.

-Patrick POV-

so tiring,i message my own shoulder.Dragging my feet to Liz's house.Just when I am about to knock I saw a letter pinned onto the door .

-to patrick

I pulled it down and open it.

Dear Patrick,

Patrick when you are reading this I would have started my journey.I have got a secret i never shared with you before.I got the devil heart and the Enoic are hunting me down.If you are worry come and look for me, just an suggestion i guess.well goodbye we may never see each other again.

love

Liz kelson.

I clenched my fist.Crushing the paper.'LIZ' I screamed "WHERE ARE YOU".I ran,instinct brought me to the guild ,why not, I started rampaging around the guild shouting" Liz where are you".One man suddenly pulled me and said"can you shut up everyone is looking for liz kelson but do you see them shouting ,no right?"

"whaat do you mean everyone is looking for her?"i mummer.

"What, you dont know?she is a wanted person."this information hit me harder than a bullet.