Journey-The start

if guys want longer chapter please tell me I will try to write longer but there will be less chapter =(

-Chapter 3-

Still not getting over the shock, sitting on the wooden floor, Liz tried to stabilise herself while trying to stand up. Liz was an orphan and had never known who her parents were but because of this letter, she was in a dilemma - whether to smile because there was a link to her, or cry because she was being hunted.

Liz finally cleared off the shock, thinking straight. She rushed to pack her things, preparing for the long journey; a torch, food, drinks, shirts, a first aid kit and a dagger was all she took.

Before she went, she wrote a letter for Patrick.

Outside the door, she turned around, looking at that broken old hut. She kissed the old door gently. "Thank you, good bye."

Liz walked away, knowing that the hut understood her.

While Liz walked through the forest, light shone through the gaps of the leaves, emitting light green light on the floor. Listening to the woods whistle, the birds singing, she felt peace for the first time.

Just when she was about to reach the guild, she saw a poster on the floor, and it seemed to have been there a long time. It said, 'Wanted: Liz Kelson'.

She was not shocked, only surprised - she had faced worse. But she knew that it would not be a good idea to go to the guild with her wanted poster around.

She dug through her bag looking for a old hooded shirt. Wearing that, she stealthily entered the guild.

The guild is just a house, a very big house. People who do not belong to any country will go to a guild. Luckily, Ospire allowed free guilds to be in their land, but guilds in Eonic had to pay rent or they would be slaughtered.

Liz snuck inside quietly, praying that no one had noticed her yet.

'Where the hell is Adam?' she mumbled to herself.

"Is someone scolding me?" came a voice from behind.

Liz turned around, only to be met with a cloth in contact with her nose. Next thing she knew, she was in a room. Sitting beside her was a tall man with his back turned to her. Liz tried sitting up; hearing the shuffling of the bed, Adam turned around, looking astonished.

"Oh Liz , you're awake."

"Umm.. what happened?" Liz asked suspiciously.

Adam grin awkwardly, "Sorry Liz but I had to drug you, I can expl-"

"What!! What did you do?!" Liz quickly lifted up the blanket to check if her shirt was still there. She gave a sigh of relief, before looking up accusingly.

"Explain now!" Liz demand.

"I was worried you would shout and.." he grinned again, "Also... I wanted to try out my new medicine."

Liz knew exactly what he meant, and she reconsidered on whether he was trustful or not.

"Okay I believe you... and the second answer?"

Adam looked confused for a moment before he replied, "The devil was inserted into you."

Liz did not like how he had stressed 'inserted'.