A second carrier?

Confused,scared amd worried was all on my mind.There should have been only one..carrier.Who is this girl,kellise.Yet this time it was different Kellise is not in pain.Not shouting or even showing pain.

Its was really creepy seeing the earlier kind ,warming Kellise turning into a souless girl.She walks up to me  with hands behind her back.She looks totally like a zombie now knees not bending when walking ,body as straight as a trunk.Just when she was inches away from me.I could hear her steady heart beat and her warm breath.In a matter of seconds a knife appeared before my face,a knife meant to kill me.

Kellise falls backward, one hand holding another or rather trying to take over.I was worried'Kellise are you okay?'i walk up to her meaning to help her.'BACK OFF!'the voice echo throughout the house.Just like last time,Kellise eyes was swapping between blue and red.The warm sea blue and the deep blood red.

I was shocked but i showed no fears i walk towards her steadly and put my arms out.She looked up, her body was shivering.Tears flow down her cheeks and she tried frantcially trying to wipe them of with her arms now , both of them.'Why...are you  not scared..?'She whispered while crying.'Scared of?'i said showing no sign of being afraid.'me..'She said while looking down and resting her hands on her left chest.

After i held her to her bedroom,just when i decide to go back to my room.She held my hands and pulled me back."Aren't you curious about what am i?'like always she was warm and friendly.'Yea i am but i figure its better not to ask'I smiled at her before trying to back off to my room.'I am once..a carrier of a devil heart'.My heart skip a beat.A carrier only happens one a 1000 years,so the previous carrier should not have been still alive.'I turn to look at her before i could answer she said as she could read my mind'I am not very old..'her voice went down at the end of that line.And thus i spent the whole night listening to her story.

Apparently She had the devil heart but that was before the Enoic took it away,her parents who were royals had wanted this.Yet even after the devil heart was replaced the signs still appears.One faithful night her parents saw her this way,she was thrown out even though ,she was her parents own and only daughter.That shattered my heart as well as my mind.I would not have believe her words if i had not seen that.'you remember yesterday when you ask me what  i was doing here?'She looked at me and nod her head.'I am trying to help someone'i smiled while looking down unwilling to show her the weak side of me.I eventually told my whole story to her as well.I can sense that she didn't believe me at first,my story kinda persuaded her that i am speaking the truth.

She had not look at me once more,just looking down.'I had also heard that the Enoic took my heart for experimenting'she look at me pleadingly.It was no surprise,the Enoic would do anything for knowledge even with human lives on the line.