The future.

Stuck in pitch black ,a unknown place filled with emptiness.With a flash the whole place turns barren.Pieces of paper suddenly fall from the sky,i grab one and inspect in  ,its seems like a editorials with a huge title on top of it

"WORLD IN JEOPARDY''

A failure in an experiment cause the whole world to fall in jeopardy ."This heinous action can only be done by the Enoic"a thesis by a certain civilian.This failure has been immoral to many people who are still alive.Would the population of human become a very low statistic?.This has to be the largest problem in the whole of mankind.The extinction of human beings.The experiment's alarmist are doing everything they could to reverse this uber situation.

Antagonist in this experiment had stated that.'This experiment should have been abolish long ago'.

Yet they had continued with the experiment .These people who is involved  in this experiment had been deemed prisoners for having done this blatant act, even with disapproval of the council.The experiment to destroy the so called devil heart curse ,that many people believe in, causes a monster to be born inside a teenage girl."The devil heart is a false rumor yet due to that ,these morons had created the devil himself!" said one of the council members.

Right now the girl is still not yet found but had been seen in some places calling forth earthquake,metorshower and a unknown explosion.The girl would cut herself , using her blood to draw a certain pattern and then stand in the middle of it. She would then cut her finger off.Once the finger touches the pattern it would light up right before a disaster hits.She would disappear after.Stated by an eye witness to this whole scene.

"It wasn't suppose to go this way!!"A person who was captured as the main mastermind of this experiment had shouted , before he was dragged away.This person also know as Adam.

I scan through the rest of the editorials quickly hopping that i had not miss out on any other important parts.After i was done ,just when i was about to leave it on the floor a number caught my eye.

Written on :17/6/5006

That is this year.

But it's not the current date.

Where am i?i started to panic.

"patrick wake up" i slowly open up my eyes  confuse.Was that a dream i ask myself consciously."Patrick look"  Kellise eyes glued on the large amount of cars parked beneath us.Cars can only be afford by very rich and highly influence people.These people have such great influence,yet they would come to a mountain?.Kellise turn to look at me asking''patrick whats wrong, why do you looks so bereft.?"

I replied in a deadpan tone" I feel like i had miss out on something important  ,yet i can not put my mind on it" i scratch my head in frustration.Then subconsciously i said"17th of June 5006." . "what does that mean?" Kellise ask puzzled.I open my mouth to answer "Its the day that"  i blank out,my mind just went into a franzy trying to find what i was trying to say" i don't know..."  i added on.

Why do i feel so lost...something i need is so close yet so far.Answers.The answers i seek.