New day

I brought Kellise back to tent still unconscious and attended to her wounds,a teeth mark can be seen quite visibly with blood surrounding it.Its seems very bad with a few inch length.I apply on her shoulder some medicine she brought along and wrapped her shoulder up with cloth.Blood is still oozing out thus i squeeze her shoulder ,not very tight just enough for the blood to stop.

Just like that i spend the night in her tent,sitting up, holding her shoulder and slowly drifting to sleep.

Sunlight shine through a hole from the tent,landing on my eyes waking me up.I rub my eyes still half awake ,then the aroma of barbecued meat came.My stomach growl,after last night i grew hungry very quickly.That aroma is coming from outside of the tent,when i poke my head outside a saw a wonderful sight,

Kellise was preparing food for both us ,she stood there like nothing had happen .With a smile across her face and sweat dripping down her sweet face.Using the frozen food she brought along ,which are currently  not frozen any more,she is barbecuing our breakfast.

"here let me help you"i ask hoping to be able to help since she's still injured."nahh this is girls job you just wait there okay?i am nearly done anyway"she rejected me yet she was so sweet i couldn't resist to just  sit there.

I came out and walk over to her with my arms behind my back like an inspector.''hmm shouldn't we cook it a little bit longer?it seems a bit under cook.''i smiled at her.

After that delicious barbecue we pack up our things and prepare to continue this journey.But there was something i am curious about...something related to yesterday.I untie the bulky string hanging the net up and prepare to fold it up."you need help?" she casually ask.Before i could replied she is already at the corner of the net .we fold it up together passing the end to each other.

Just then i decided to ask her."kellise?" trying to get her attention.''yes?" she look up.In a deep breath i ask"yesterday night what do you mean by the devil heart may not be a bad thing?''.  She looked down,i added on ""you don't have to answer that if you don't want to". 

"mmm i will say." she pause awhile before adding"how do you think i could fight with those wolf?"  before listening to my answer she interrupt 'the devil heart let the user gain strength and a multiply in our senses". All i could say was "ohhh".

The devil heart... is it really a bad thing?."lets continue our trip" she stood up and pulled me towards the tent which was suppose to be taken down.It seems she knew what i was thinking about and tried to divert  my attention.