PROPOSAL

And so our plane just landed the Philippines.
It was a full blast security. We waited until the other passengers of other aircrafts are gone. Our private jet landed in a wrong wing. So we needed to wait couple of minutes coz our private van is waiting for us. My mother is waiting there as well. I told her not to pick me up but she insisted. Like as if its been years since the last time she saw me.

Rosie followed bill as ronald escorted me going out of the plane. Seeing couple of airport personnel whose about to approach us is not new. Some airport staff went straight to the plane to pick up our luggage. And the 2 pilots whom i dont personally know. Went straight to me apologizing for the delay.

"Welcome back to the Philippines miss G. I apologize for the delay. I hope this wont .." I stopped him there as he was about to kneel.. "no worries its not a big deal pilot?" I didnt know his name. So.. "pilot williams ma'am. Greg Williams " he lend her hands to me like he's about to shake his hands to me so i did. "Pilot greg. Ill see you in a few days pilot" so i lend her my hands and he kissed it and so i was shocked well not much. He's a handsome guy and i know that he is rosies personal pick as our pilot. Well now i know why.

An so we went down the plane and i saw my mom waiting and standing outside the black minibus van i guess. And so i saw that beautiful smile again. But before i reach my mom. A man all of a sudden grabbed my hand and asked me to sign her crouched paper and so ronald grab him like a prisoner but he said " im sorry im sorry. Gusto ko lang po ng sign. My daughter is a big fan. She'll be very happy to see this. " when i was about to speak rosie run over and said " no sir its sop that we wont do anything else besides to personal agendas" she said it with a bossy tone. But the man insisted " please ma'am mh daughter is sick. She's a very big fan of yours ma'am please " and ronald is still holding him and i know that its hurting the mans arms so i said " no its ok rosie. Ronald let go of him" but rosie insisted that i cant do it since nobody can know that im here as part of my security. "G Please this might spread in the media. " and ronald said "G rossie is right lets just follow what nicky says." But i know and i feel that this man is saying the truth. " no . Nicky is not here so i can manage this. Let go of him"
I asked for a pen and the man gave one to me i signed his paper with the name of his kid and did a selfie with the man. And so i told him "ill orah for your kid but please be careful nextime and i hope this wont spread to the media. " and the man cried and i hugged him and let go.