PROPOSAL

Rosie:
We are almost there in our house when my phone rings. I looked at it and i didnt expect that it was the man or the detective i hired calling. Well yes i hired a private investigator to make sure that all the info i will need is pack in. So that i can tell g everything. So hindi sya magugulat sa makikita incase or not incase but sa oras ba makita na nya sya ulit.

"Hello?" I answered the call and i was shocked with the information he gave me. I closed the call and stared outside the van, wishing g wont ask me anything. It was not the info I would like to have, well not what im expecting to. But g looked at me and asked "is there something wrong sisi? " well thats how she calls me and i call her gg . "Nope" ..."who was that?"  I have no idra what to say as an alibi but "unknown number so i didnt bother" "you sure?" She knows me well she knows when im lying and not but i stand on it, she didnt know that i hired someone to check her ex. Coz if she knew she'll be very mad.

"So auntie whats Brian's plan for this? " so i tried to divert the conversation and instead i asked her mom for the plans of brian. "Oo nga ma, ano vang plano ng kapatid ko? " so her mother looked to the both of us and "i have no idea. Basta ang alam ko lang gusto nya andon tayong lahat at gusto nya kantahin mo ang kantang pinagawa nya sayo. "... "well it seems like your brother is really inlove with her"