PROPOSAL

G:
"Anak kamusta kana? Akala ko hindi kana talaga darating eh, buti nagbago isip mo" my mom approached me with a hug after getting in the van. "Of course i cant miss this part" i smiled .

The van started to run as soon as all the stuff are brought in to the other van where my two guards are there as well. Rossie gave my mom a wink and said "i miss you aunt lisa" salamat nak" my mom smiled at her.

Where is brian??" I asked my mom with an eyebrow. Im wondering why he didnt went with mom to pick me up. "Busy ang kapatid mo. Alam mo naman masyadong excited for his wedding" my mom answered while grabbing my bag and putting it beside her bag infront of her. And so i lay may head over her shoulders feeling tired and sleepy. Ronald was seating beside the driver. And rossie is in front of us making her way to a deep sleep. And as i was laying my head my mom brushed my hair with her fingers while asking me questions. I dont really feel tired bigtime. I just love the feeling of her touch my mothers touch.

We drove all the way to our province which is laguna. Where i grew up. I have a Mediterranean house in laguna. It was built with all of my success and hardwork.  It was a huge property where in my mom and brother are the only ones who leaves here. I heard we have 3 maids and 2 drivers. My mom has a dog. And i bought her one Pomeranian  and chowchow. So she wont get bored. I gave them everything they need. My.mom is now running her own business. My brother is a successful chef. All they needed is there. Well u can say that im a good provider then huh.